Profile for DogZombie > Reviews

Content by DogZombie

DogZombie

The Interview Question & Answer Book: Your Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to Even the Toughest Interview Questions
by James Innes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 14 Jun. 2014
I bought this book before I was due to have an interview as it was my first one in a few years. The book gives a list of the 10 most common interview questions which is a great place to start. It explains what an interviewer is looking for by asking the question and also provides an example of how you should respond. You obviously have to put your own experiences into the answers but it was extremely helpful. It also goes into more difficult questions but the theme remains the same throughout, you just need to weigh up which questions you are most likely to be asked which is the tricky bit! I spent a week going through this and made sure I had good examples for about 15 questions and it really did help me. I got the job as well so for me this book has a 100% success rate - as long as you put the time and effort in to prepare!!

Peeping Tom
Peeping Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars Patton Really Does Rule, 26 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Peeping Tom (Audio CD)
I've had this cd in my car since it's release and still refuse to remove it. Why, many reasons. I love Fantomas for all their abundance of musical talent but always think Pattons voice is wasted. Mr Bungle started well but seemed to vanish into their own obscurity. Most of his other projects have always left me wanting just a little bit more from him. I think he has finally delivered! There are serious classics here, Don't Even Trip, We're Not Alone, Mojo and of course, Sucker (which is when I completely changed my opinion of Norah Jones forever!). I did tell my sister this was the nearest we will get to FNM but meant it in a good way (King For a Day, Album of The Year - not The Real Thing) so if they did it for you, this certainly will. There are a few disappointing tracks that feel like space fillers but I just think that some collaborations didn't work as well as others. If you're not sure whether to buy it or not, let me make it easy for you. Just buy it!