Profile for Danny > Reviews

Zyliss Garlic Press
Zyliss Garlic Press
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe the hype - Best Garlic Press out there, 10 July 2014
Incredible, I've used about 4 different garlic crushers, they don't come close to this one.

Squeezed every single bit of garlic out of a clove and you don't have to peel it! I was dubious but it really does work

AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset with In-Line Remote and Mic - Black
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible., 6 Jun 2014
These Headphones give me the chills.

I previously sweared on using Seinheiser but after they died I decided to try another brand, I first tried the new brand 'Marley' they are 'OK' for the money, but I don't want OK I want brilliant.

Upon trying these for the first time I was blown away by the clarity & bass response, for the money, there is nothing else I would consider in it's class.

If you are looking to spend around £50 these should definitely be your first choice.

BaByliss 5538U Turbo Power 2200W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5538U Turbo Power 2200W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working after 3 years, 4 Jun 2014
Never had to consider buying another hairdryer, this is still going strong after 3 years, haven't even replaced the fuse

Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MQ24/7B

5.0 out of 5 stars Will last you a lifetime, 4 Jun 2014
I've had this watch for years, it's still on the same battery and working flawlessly, simple is sometimes better, definitely in this case...

Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars No more neck pain, 4 Jun 2014
After using this for one night, I am no longer waking up with a stiff/sore neck, couldn't recommend it more

52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
Offered by Racksoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2014
There are no colour casts on this filter, it's a no brainer for the price, has worked flawlessly for my usage

Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars All my friends want one..., 5 Oct 2010
Great product, every person that enters my room are simply in awe, and want one straight away.

Impressed with almost every feature, except the bulb itself doesn't seem that bright, may be the fact that is an energy saving bulb...However doesn't put me off it all.

Highly recommended, great for when friends come round, parties etc

*****

Good Quality Maple Drum Sticks (Pair) Wooden Tip - Size 7A
Good Quality Maple Drum Sticks (Pair) Wooden Tip - Size 7A
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, 27 Sep 2010
Great quality for the price, may not last very long on a accoustic kit as they feel quite brittle; however I'm using them on my Roland Electric so will last a great deal longer *****

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, exceeded expectations, 24 Sep 2010
Originally owned some plastic bolts, which usually break in the first shot. I've used one of these about 4/5 times and could maybe use it a few more times. The bolts are quite light, but can take a beating. Great value, long lasting *****