Profile for J whanstall > Reviews

Content by J whanstall

J whanstall "jo" (lincs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
KING FOR A DAY (The King Trilogy Book 2)
KING FOR A DAY (The King Trilogy Book 2)
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 24 May 2014
I hate clifhanger endings I have to wait till summer 2014 to find out what happens noo. Really enjoying this story. Good read.

Number Thirteen
Number Thirteen
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Number Thirteen (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting at all. I love this kind of book, it keeps you gessing all the way till the end. I'm quit sad I've finished it.

Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)
Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 25 Feb 2014
Interesting and different from my usual read. I like the characters, and the story, and it's well written. This is the second book. The only complaint I have is that the books are small, one book should be at least two.

BURN (Ignite Book 2)
BURN (Ignite Book 2)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 19 Feb 2014
This isn't the tip of story I usually read, I needed a change and thought I'd give it a go. I was hooked from the start, good story line, interesting characters, well written. This is book two and it's as good as the first.

Vampire Academy Books 4-6
Vampire Academy Books 4-6
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 13 Feb 2014
Well written, original story line, with strong lovable characters. Looking forward to watching the film. Their is also a spin of from this series called bloodline.

Friend-Zoned
Friend-Zoned
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Friend-Zoned (Kindle Edition)
Very well written, original story, with strong like able characters. It's a lovely story well worth the money. This is the 3rd book I've read form the author Bella,very tented. I am off to purchase the next book.

(Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six, Book 2)
(Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six, Book 2)
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 29 Nov 2013
This is the second book, and I am really looking forward to reading more. The story keeps you interested, good strong believable characters, with lots of twists leaving you thinking what's next. I'm over thirty so this story is not just for the young.

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 21 Nov 2013
I'm really enjoying this story, it's well written, good original story line, with strong like able characters. Can't wait for the next one.

Obsession (Entangled Covet)
Obsession (Entangled Covet)
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Nov 2013
I have read all of Jennifer's books, and I loved this the same as all the others. A brilliant writer.

Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Nov 2013
Very enjoyable, good strong characters with an interesting story line. I now have to what to 2 days for book two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9