Profile for Marcella > Reviews

Heston Blumenthal 8"/ 21cm Carving Knife - HST-07
Heston Blumenthal 8"/ 21cm Carving Knife - HST-07
Offered by culinaire

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very well shaped and easy to hold, 8 July 2014
Got 2 of HB knifes. They are very well shaped and easy to hold, even for left hander like me. Cutting motion is excellent and blades cut through even meat easily. Delivery was fast. One of them developed small issue and supplier sorted it out in no time at all giving me option either to return it or send me free of charge proper sharpener and stainless steel cleaner. Very happy with service and knifes.

Defender Narrow Plastic Bird and Pigeon Spikes - 5 Metre Pack - Includes Fixing Silicone
Offered by Defender Bird Spikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves the pigeons problem, 28 April 2014
We ordered spikes to get rid of pigeons sitting of our fence. Delivery was superfast, packaging not excessive and fitting with a couple of nails on each side and in the middle took no time at all. Puzzled by why anybody would need instruction CD to put either silicon or nails to fit it. I would definitely recommend spikes.

Draper Expert 68429 Watering System 1/2-Inch BSP  Tap Connector
Draper Expert 68429 Watering System 1/2-Inch BSP Tap Connector
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good products, 28 April 2014
We bought tap connector, hose end connector and spray gun to replace our existing Hozelock parts, which were leaking and falling apart most of the times. Draper products are solid metal ones and so far watering is much better experience. We would recommend these products.

Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector
Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2014
We bought this spray gun to replace our original plastic Hozelock spray gun which frequently disconnected from hose. Draper gun is solid and so far has got much better grip on hose. Delivery was fast,too. We would recommend this spray gun.

NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil Orange
NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil Orange
Offered by beauty mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Love lip pencil, 26 April 2014
Colour is as described and application is very smooth. Very pleased with pencil and would definitely order the same brans. I would recommend it.

Color Riche Made for Me Lipstick L'Oréal Paris (407 Metallic Coral)
Color Riche Made for Me Lipstick L'Oréal Paris (407 Metallic Coral)
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 26 April 2014
Colour changes to unflattering red-ish. I would not recommend it and would buy in the future in the shop where you can test colour and consistency.

Luma Lever on Latch Backplate - Satin Stainless Steel
Luma Lever on Latch Backplate - Satin Stainless Steel
Offered by The Door Handle Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the handles, 31 Mar 2014
I ordered these handles for all our doors and they look great. I would highly recommend them, although be careful to order it from e-Hardware shop because there are some very cheap looking ones in the same price range from other suppliers as I found out when I ordered samples. e-Hardware's handles are nice, chunky, good quality, genuine ones and price is great, too.

Luma Door Handle On Backplate -BATHROOM SET - SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Luma Door Handle On Backplate -BATHROOM SET - SATIN STAINLESS STEEL
Offered by e-Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Handles look great, 26 Mar 2014
I was a little bit worried to order handles online, but they look great. Delivery was super fast, too. Very happy with them.

Maserati MC12, No.15, JMB Aucott, FIA GT, 24h Spa , 2008, Model Car, Ready-made, IXO 1:43
Offered by ModelCarWorldUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 21 Dec 2013
I bought this car for little boy. It was very tightly screwed to plastic platform and rear wheals are not turning. Looks like it was supposed to be collectors item not toy, but this was not clear from description. It was waste of money.

Kaemingk Everlands Victoria Pine Christmas Tree - 7ft
Kaemingk Everlands Victoria Pine Christmas Tree - 7ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 6 Dec 2013
I was a little bit worried to buy tree from website, but this one is really nice and I love it. It is easy to assemble and branches are flexible enough to spread them. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3