Profile for Eugene Evans > Reviews

Content by Eugene Evans

Eugene Evans "Fasteddie" (Baltimore,MD USA)

The Funhouse [Blu-ray]
The Funhouse [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Berridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Release!!, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The Funhouse [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Wow,talk about a good time movie!! I have never been let down yet by Arrow and this is no exception!!..First of all,the transfer looks amazing and the sound is up to par..Its chock full of extras and I loved the "Carnage at the Carnival" with Tobe Hooper himself,that was a real treat! All of the extras and bonus footage was awesome and played flawlessly on my blu ray player.
The film itself is a great tale of terror from my youth.I think its Hoopers great directing once again that ties the whole film together.Great cinematography,lighting,and scenery make this one wild ride of horror.The soundtrack is great and does what its supposed to in keeping you on the edge of your seat.The ending of this film is true Hooper style, in having the anxiety build and build for a good ten minutes before the climax.
Oh,I think I also heard something about Eli Roth??!!..Check it out for yourself,I dont want to ruin the surprise!!..Overall I give this release 5 out of 5 stars!!..Its a must own for any horror lover!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 12:22 PM BST

B Movie Campaign Boxset [DVD]
B Movie Campaign Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Villani

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any horror fan!!, 14 July 2011
Wow!..what a great box set!!..I was very impressed with this as soon as I opened it.Not only does it have some of the coolest "B" titles around,but the packaging was superb as well.The outer cartin is very sturdy and very well made.The dvd's themselves have incredible art work on them and piece together to make a big picture inside the box.This set was very well thought out and executed.Im a box set collector and was very impressed with this,especially for the money!!..I give it 5 stars!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2012 5:44 PM BST