Profile for Kirstie Dorey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hatley Boys Dino-Mite Long Sleeve Top, Blue, 3 Years
Hatley Boys Dino-Mite Long Sleeve Top, Blue, 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 26 Sept. 2013
I bought this for a friends sons 3rd birthday to accompany a Dinosaur book. I was really impressed with the quality of the T-shirt and the design. on the back is some embroidered writing saying Dino-Mite which I thought was really cute!

Life of Pi [DVD]
Life of Pi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suraj Sharma

4.0 out of 5 stars A good and thought provoking film, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Life of Pi [DVD] (DVD)
I missed seeing this at the cinema and was worried it wouldn't be as good watching at home. I was wrong it was really good.

GLITZY GIZMOS PINK PAW PRINT PU LEATHER FLIP WALLET CASE COVER POUCH FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4th GEN 4G 4TH GENERATION

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, 29 May 2013
The case is functional and very funky. My step daughter really liked the design. I just thought it looked a bit cheap. But it wasn't expensive, so I suppose you get what you pay for.

Milk Gums - £5 for 500g
Milk Gums - £5 for 500g
Offered by Dandy Candy

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Milk Gums - £5 for 500g (Misc.)
These were just as I remembered from being a child. However, I was a little disappointed with the cost. I thought they may be better value for money the more I ordered, but there was no difference in price per 100g no matter what quantity was requested.

Cadbury Fudge 6 Bars (7 packs of Fudge 6 pack multipack, Total 42 Bars)
Cadbury Fudge 6 Bars (7 packs of Fudge 6 pack multipack, Total 42 Bars)
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great, 22 April 2013
Have loved these since I was a little girl. These were really great value, so was an added treat when I ordered them

Limited Edition LION WHITE CHOCOLATE Bar by Nestle - Full box of 40 x 42g Bars
Limited Edition LION WHITE CHOCOLATE Bar by Nestle - Full box of 40 x 42g Bars
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars It's different in a good way, 22 April 2013
I was persuaded by the great reviews to try these and wasn't disappointed. I wouldn't go so far to say that I love them but they are good. They went down a treat with my colleagues at work.

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappointed, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
I am never disappointed with Daniel Craig in this role. Another really good film with an insight into James Bond past. Excellent.

The Sweeney [DVD]
The Sweeney [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Winstone

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Sweeney [DVD] (DVD)
I didn't think I was going to like this film, but it was surprisingly good. I thought Ray Winstone might have been a bit old to play the lead role, but he was excellent and very believable. I really liked the car chase.

Lawless [DVD]
Lawless [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed to watch a couple of times to understand the accent!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Lawless [DVD] (DVD)
A great film that had been recommended to me. My only issue was the accents. I had trouble tuning in and lost quite a bit of the dialogue. However, when I watched it again it all made much more sense. A really good film based on a true story (although some of it was hard to believe at times).

Chariots of Fire [DVD] [1981]
Chariots of Fire [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Ben Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find, 22 April 2013
I had been looking for a copy of this since the Olympics last year! Great price and the DVD was excellent quality. It made a great present for husband

Page: 1 | 2