Profile for alex4003 > Reviews

Content by alex4003

alex4003

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Mountain Warehouse Giant Travel Towel -135cm x 70cm - Micro Towelling - Lightweight, Antibacterial and Quick Drying - Great For Camping, Beach, Yoga, Pilates, Golf, Gym, Hiking, Walking, Swimming Purple
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 9 July 2015
Really handy for camping! Surprisingly absorbent and dries very quickly. It comes in a handy carrying bag as well. My boyfriend decided to make do with an ordinary bath towel and needless to say was not pleased when it was still very damp the next morning.....

Vango Adventure DLX Double Self Inflating Mat Camping Mattress - Blue, 183 x 128 x 5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 9 July 2015
Tried this for the first time and was surprised how easy it was to set up. I opened the valves and left it to do its thing while I unpacked everything else. Went back and it was fully inflated and simply turned the valves the other way and - job done! It was surprisingly comfortable to sleep on and as mentioned on other reviews, is warner than an inflatable mattress. It was easy to deflate and pack away - just open the valves, fold the mat in half, then slowly roll up while squeezing out the air as you go. It easily fit inside the carrying back supplied with it. Great buy.

Outwell 3 Season Red Single Campion Lux Sleeping Bag Camping Equipment
Outwell 3 Season Red Single Campion Lux Sleeping Bag Camping Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 9 July 2015
I bought this on the strength of the reviews on Amazon as well as other sites. I haven't been disappointed.The bag is warm, soft and comfortable. I used it for camping on a couple of cold nights and had a comfy nights' sleep. The other person in the tent who thought he would get away with a cheap sleeping bag from a superstore.....well he was cold and had to get up in the middle of the night to put on a sweatshirt ..... enough said....

The Martian
The Martian

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked from the first few pages...., 9 July 2015
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
I bought the kindle version of this book as it had some good reviews and I wanted something to fill my time. It was cheap to buy and I didn't really expect much to be honest. However, I was hooked from the first few pages. It's full of interesting ideas and the main character has a really good sense of humour. I like how the book alternates between the main character who is stuck on Mars, the people on earth who are battling to help him survive, and then the crew who are en route back to earth who left him behind on Mars. It's written in a way that keeps your attention as you want to know what happens next. Best buy I've had in a while....

The Original Pocket Purple Pocket Mobile Phone Sock Cover Pouch Case Suitable for SAMSUNG GALAXY GIO S5660
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars great sock, 17 May 2015
I've had this for ages now and so glad I bought it. Because it's knitted it will stretch to accommodate most phones. It's quite thick wool too so the phone is well protected. I've dropped it a few times and the phone hasn't suffered at all. I love the pocket at the front as it's perfect for headphones, just like in the photo. If it gets dirty, it can be thrown into the washing machine.... so it will last a long time. Very pleased with it.

Feliway Refill 48 ml
Feliway Refill 48 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting, 17 May 2015
This review is from: Feliway Refill 48 ml (Misc.)
I'm so glad this was recommended by the vet. It has transformed a nervous/anxious cat into a much calmer and sociable one. It lasts for about a month. It's a bit pricey, but necessary for a happier cat and calmer household.

Bronze Times Women's Canvas Casual Message Shoulder Bag Blue
Bronze Times Women's Canvas Casual Message Shoulder Bag Blue
Offered by Bronze Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 17 May 2015
The bag arrived well before the expected arrival date which was great. It is exactly as it looks in the photo, complete with the monkey key ring which is cute! The bag is well made with strong, sturdy zips. It has nice lining too. The bag is made of waterproof material which I didn't expect, so is an added bonus. It has three pockets in the front and a large zipped pocket at the back. It also has a large zipped pocket inside, so plenty of places to secure items. The main compartment is surprisingly roomy. The cross body strap is not too thin - it's not flimsy and is wide enough to feel comfortable when worn. The colour is a very vibrant blue which is what I wanted. So all in all a very good purchase. Very pleased with it so far.

DJT Women's Asymmetric Striped Stretch Long Sleeve Tops Blouse Pullover Jumper Knitwear Coat Grey Blue
Offered by DJT Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 6 May 2015
Although this is a little on the thin side (I wear a vest top underneath), the quality is good. The material is soft and feels nice. I'm 5 ft 4inches and the length is great on me - reaches the top of my thighs, I'd say, probably an inch shorter than the photo. The length of the sleeves is ok and not too short as I expected, so that is a bonus. I'm glad I bought it and thinking of getting another one.

Kaeso Firming Mask - Firming Pomegranate & White Nettle (95ml)
Kaeso Firming Mask - Firming Pomegranate & White Nettle (95ml)
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff and smells fantastic, 6 May 2015
This is a REALLY nice mask to apply. It also smells gorgeous. I bought this as I also have the other moisturising mask and wanted to compare the two. There is a slight difference in the elasticity in my skin using the firming mask, but only very slight. I think I prefer the moisturising mask as I prefer its smell and feel that it does moisturise my skin more. However, this firming mask is really nice. The first time I put it on I forgot to wash it off, but it didn't seem to make any difference and my skin felt quite good. The price is great for this and the quality is really good - just as good if not better than some of the over-priced brands that I have tried.

W7 Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette 7 g, In The Mood - 6-Piece
W7 Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette 7 g, In The Mood - 6-Piece
Offered by Infinity Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tin, 6 May 2015
The tin is a bit unnecessarily chunky and could be a lot slimmer, especially if you wanted to carry it in your handbag. That being said, I am impressed with the quality of the pigments. they are a lot better than I thought they would be. I'd buy again when these run out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12