Profile for alex4003 > Reviews

Content by alex4003

alex4003

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
BeeFriendly Organic Body Cream - 100% All Natural & 85% Organic Premium Moisturising Cream For Dry Skin, Eczema or Psoriasis - Maximum Hydration, Skin Healing & Cell Regeneration for Men or Women
Offered by BeeFriendly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser!, 13 Feb. 2016
A little goes a long way with this cream. I use it on my face and hands at night as I have slightly dry skin. In the morning my skin feels soft and still hydrated, thanks to this cream. It has a subtle scent which is nice and you get a lot for your money considering the quality. I'll definitely be buying this again when I run out. Well worth it.

Cubot H1 Unlocked Super Large Battery 52OO mAh Sim Free Smartphone Dual Sim 5.5 Inch HD 4G Android 5.1(Lollipop) 2 GB Ram 16 GB Rom Smart Phone Wifi GPS OTG Phablet For Vodafone, Three,O2 etc.
Offered by CubotDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars don't hesitate..., 27 Dec. 2015
Cubot H1 Newest 5.5 Inch 4G Unlocked Android 5.1(Lollipop) 4g Big battery Smartphone(Dual Camera,Dual Sim Dual Standy,SIM card free,wifi,GPS,OTG,also compatible with 2G and 3G frequency) (Gold)

I bought this after watching the Youtube link someone had left, and the other reviews. The phone was easy to set up and worked straight away when I inserted my SIM card - no problems. It came with a UK charger and already set to UK English. The battery was 61% full when I received it and after playing with it, set ting up various things and go online etc., the battery has hardly moved in the last couple of hours. It is sitting at 59% now...and tells me I have 1 day and 10 hours left, so it looks like the battery will be good. The phone is just as good as my boyfriends iPhone which cost loads more. I love the 5.5 inch screen, especially for looking at photos, videos and scrolling through Facebook etc. The picture quality of really good, as is the camera function. The phone came with a screensaver already on it and it also comes with another matte one, which is a bonus. So far it all functions as it should and the response time is great - no lag. So far - love it! Glad I went with this phone and not paid lots more for a phone with a brand name with exactly the same functions and quality.....

B Young Women's Maritim Long Striped Shawl Collar Short Sleeve T Shirt, Estate Blue, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice top/short dress, 4 Nov. 2015
Great top and it fitted as expected. It's more like a short dress really, so no complaints there! The fabric is nice and soft and not thin or see-through and the colour is exactly as in the photo. All in all a very good buy at a good price.

Womens MANFIELD Black Knee High Boots Ladies Faux Fur Lined Winter Boot Size 4 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 2 Nov. 2015
These are fantastic! They are really comfy and warm and look really stylish. I have slightly wide feet and these fit great. They are very sturdy. There is a small zip from the bottom to a third of the way up the side which makes taking them off and putting them on very easy. Very pleased. Great buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not like the photo., 2 Nov. 2015
The colours are great. The fabric is poor quality and very thin. I am a UK size 10/12 so ordered a medium. I can't even get it on. It's not nearly as long as in the photo and the arms are really short. It barely reached my waist when I held it up against me. It looks like it may fit someone who is a size UK 6, but only for a short person. Disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but poor sizing., 1 Nov. 2015
The quality is good and the fabric is soft. I'm a UK 10/12 and bought a Medium. It is too tight and gave it to someone who is a UK 6/8 and fits her perfectly. It's a nice length and the sleeves are nice and long, so no concerns there. You just need to buy a couple of sizes bigger than you need I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality inks, 22 Sept. 2015
This is my second purchase. Great quality inks and I will be purchasing again when I need to.

Allegra K Women Long Sleeve Stripe Hooded Shirt Patchwork Tops Black White M
Allegra K Women Long Sleeve Stripe Hooded Shirt Patchwork Tops Black White M
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and looks great, 22 Sept. 2015
The material is soft and feels nice and overall, this top looks really nice when worn and fits perfectly. The length is good too and is exactly the same as in the photo. If it came in different colours, I'd purchase another one.

MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 22 Sept. 2015
This is a fantastic piece of kit - the consistent, overall light is much better than my old one which gave an uneven light which made it difficult for some projects. This lightbox however, is brilliant, and the ruler across the two edges is a bonus, making it easier for measuring etc. The slim design and light weight is great, being able to be carried in my rucksack. This also came with clips so you can keep your tracing paper / permatrace in place. What's not to like?

CAT Footwear Anna, Women's Boots, Black, 5 UK
CAT Footwear Anna, Women's Boots, Black, 5 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Look fantastic.....but slightly tight fitting, 22 Sept. 2015
These boots look great! The only criticism is that for me, they are slightly tight across my right foot. They are meant to be a wide fit - they aren't. Getting them on and off isn't that easy and would have been better if there was a side zip somewhere. However, so far they are ok and hopefully they will loosen up a bit with use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14