Profile for Tasha > Reviews

Content by Tasha

Tasha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 July 2014
I did not know what to expect from this book. Having not seen the movie, I didn't really know what it was about.
This book is brilliant, I read it in a few hours because I couldn't put it down! The story is well written that it leaves you hungry to find out what's next. I for one am going straight to book two!

Destiny: The Girl in the Box #9
Destiny: The Girl in the Box #9

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 July 2014
I cannot express how much I enjoy this book series! Having to wait for book ten is driving me insane! From book one, Robert J Crane has you hooked on the life of Sienna and with each book, more twists and turns leave you shocked and surprised. I recommend this series wholeheartedly!

Legacy: The Girl in the Box #8
Legacy: The Girl in the Box #8

5.0 out of 5 stars Legacy, 19 July 2014
This book was incredible. After 7 previous books, things are starting to slip into place, but I've still no idea how the series is going to end! I can't wait though! I seriously recommend this book series!

Enemies: The Girl in the Box, Book Seven
Enemies: The Girl in the Box, Book Seven

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 July 2014
This series keeps getting better and better! I love the fact that this book is based in London- although being English myself, I did get offended a couple of times at the British jibes :-)

Robert J Crane has outdone himself once more and what a cliffhanger!! I can't wait to read book 8!

Broken: The Girl in the Box #6
Broken: The Girl in the Box #6

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 6 July 2014
Although this book was short, it was still brilliant. I can't get enough of this series. What's even greater about this series is that it's unpredictable. I don't know how Sienna' s story is going to play out, but I expect it's going to be epic.

Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5
Omega: The Girl in the Box, Book 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 July 2014
This is the best and the worst book of the series so far. I'm rereading the series before the imminent release of the final book, and this book was just as fantastic the second time around. I did hope that it would end differently to the first time I read it, alas it didn't, but just as Robert J. Crane admits, things have to get worse for Sienna before they get better.

READ THIS SERIES!!!!

Family: The Girl in the Box, Book Four
Family: The Girl in the Box, Book Four

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
If you're on the fourth instalment of "Girl in the Box"... I'm going to presume that you're as in love with this series as I am. Mr Crane has done it yet again, with another fabulous book which leaves you itching for more...

Soulless: The Girl in the Box #3
Soulless: The Girl in the Box #3

5.0 out of 5 stars Better still, 29 Jun 2014
Just when you think the life of Sienna couldn't get any more interesting, Robert J. Crane throws a curve ball! I don't understand why this series isn't more talked about. I can't get enough.

Untouched: The Girl in the Box #2
Untouched: The Girl in the Box #2

4.0 out of 5 stars A great sequel, 29 Jun 2014
Following on from Alone, (book 1), this sequel definitely keeps you enthralled with the life of Sienna. With a brilliant ending, you'll be downloading the next, as soon as you're finished.

Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1
Alone: The Girl in the Box, Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Jun 2014
This book is great. Firstly, it's nice to read a free book that has next to no mistakes in it! Secondly, the story is gripping and leaves you desperate to read the next book. I definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3