Profile for D. Myers > Reviews

Content by D. Myers

D. Myers "Beauty junkie"

Page: 1 | 2
iVog Xbuff Micro Pedicure Callus Remover Portable Battery Operated Foot Buffer Device (Black/White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Dec 2013
This product works well and does exactly what it says on the box. It's gentle but thorough and left my feet soft and smooth.

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun., 2 May 2013
Great toy my grandson loves them, they are shape and colour sorters too. Good fun and no mess that's always good.

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Liquid Foundation - Dark
Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Liquid Foundation - Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality!, 11 Mar 2013
I am usually a medium colour so went for the dark in this foundation as its for pale girls. The coverage is very good and it stays put all day. I really love it and have bought it for my daughter too, she is also impressed.

Seksy Wrist Wear By Sekonda Ladies Fashion Watch 4532.37
Seksy Wrist Wear By Sekonda Ladies Fashion Watch 4532.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch., 5 Dec 2012
I love this watch, I have a large wrist and struggle to get watches that fit bit this one is perfect!

Samsung SE-S084F External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer - Black
Samsung SE-S084F External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer - Black
Offered by The Component Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 30 Jan 2011
Highly recommended! I wanted this to use with my netbook and it is very easy to use. It works well and does exactly what I wanted.

Emu Womens Stinger Mini Boots W10003 Charcoal 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US, Regular
Emu Womens Stinger Mini Boots W10003 Charcoal 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love these boots!, 20 Dec 2010
I just love these boots, this is my 4th pair! They are warm, comfortable and have a good none slip sole.

Wahl Clip N Rinse Cord Cordless Rinseable Rechargeable Hair Clipper Kit Black / Chrome 9639-017
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 April 2010
I bought these trimmers after my old Wahl ones gave up the ghost. They do exactly what it says on the pack, smooth and easy to use once you find out which length of trim you want. My son says they don't pull or tug at his hair so everyone is happy.

Trust Netbook Bag up to 10 inch and Micro Optical Mouse Bundle (Black) 16744
Trust Netbook Bag up to 10 inch and Micro Optical Mouse Bundle (Black) 16744
Offered by trendy-tronics
Price: 12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little bag!, 11 Feb 2010
I bought this bag and mouse bundle to go with my new 10.1 inch netbook and it is great. It's sturdy without being bulky and the mouse is sooo cute, tiny with a short cable so it doesn't get in the way.

Crocs Women's Mammoth Clog Gold/Black 10431-70N-006 6 UK
Crocs Women's Mammoth Clog Gold/Black 10431-70N-006 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So cosy and warm!, 25 Dec 2009
I love my Crocs Mamoth, they are cosy, warm and comfortable well worth every penny!

Emu Australia Women's 10003 Stinger Mini Black 6 UK Regular
Emu Australia Women's 10003 Stinger Mini Black 6 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, 29 April 2009
I bought these Emu mini Stingers because I have them in two other colours already. They are warm, comfortable and I can wear them with bare feet even if the weather is freezing and they keep my feet warm without making them too hot. Definitely a must have!

Page: 1 | 2