Profile for annette > Reviews

annette

Sony Xperia Z1 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
Sony Xperia Z1 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Jan. 2014
It would buy this product again when I'm out of it! works fine and no errors or nothing. I like it.

Honey & Honey 2 [Blu-ray]
Honey & Honey 2 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Katerina Graham
Offered by MT MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Jan. 2014
It arrived here quickly, and I'm happy for the product. Works fine, no scratches or nothing. I would say the only minus is that Honey 2 after my opinion isn't that a great movie.

LADIES WOMENS CANVAS LACE UP PLIMSOLL FLAT GYM SHOES SNEAKERS TRAINER PUMPS SIZE (UK 7 / EU 40 / US 9, Black)
Offered by EA DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Jan. 2014
Great shoe, no flaws. Looks just like in the picture, feels nice to wear. I would definitely buy it again once my pair is too old.

Yousave Accessories Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z1
Yousave Accessories Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z1
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Great.. But, 21 Jan. 2014
It's a great product and it works fine. But it took a long time to arrive, and also it has a little bit of discolouring in some of the corners that is a little bit of yellow. I've had to take care of it myself and try to remove it, its almost gone but still visible. But overall i'm really happy with this product, I still think it is worth the price. I would probably buy one more again once I am done with this one I have.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Sony Xperia Z1 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Jan. 2014
Its a really great product and a lovely cover, I do not regret anything. It seems like it will last a long time.