Profile for sunny > Reviews

Content by sunny

sunny

i-Blason Google Nexus 5 Smart Phone by LG Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case, 13 Jan 2014
I'm a person who likes to use phone as it is, without any additional weight or cases. I used N4 for a year and was quite happy to use N5 also the same way, but once I accidentally dropped my N5 on the ground, lucky for me, nothing happened but it was an eye opener, so I went online looking for good solid case, which can protect N5 from next accidental fall. Someone posted review of this case on Google+, I liked the look of it immediately, though I didn't knew exactly, what I was getting into. The product arrived on time on 7th Jan from UK. I was surprised the package did not include any manual, well its not a rocket science to put a phone to a case, but then, I do not want to damage my phone or the case by doing things wrong. As it turns out, its bit tricky to insert the phone into the case. The whole case has 3 separate parts, a) the outer cover or the locking belt clip swivel holster, b) fitting rubber shell and c) another hard case in which the rubber case fits into. Take the rubber shell out of the hard case (take 'b' out of 'c'), its easier to put rubber shell case to your phone first, then try to put the combination into the hard case (into the 'c'). This way the phone fitted perfectly. I've been using the case for a week now and I'm quite happy with it. Another thing which has surprised me is the power and volume up/down buttons. The buttons are so perfectly placed on the rubber shell, that its hard to believe you are not pressing the real phone buttons, buttons work perfectly.

I'm not sure if this case will 100% protect my N5, as I've not done any testing so far or to say, I haven't dropped my phone so far.

I'm not using the 'locking belt clip swivel holster' part, as I found it quite difficult to slide in and slide out the phone when you are sitting.

I give this product 4 stars, because of lack of manual and difficulty in using the holster.

Linux Administration Handbook
Linux Administration Handbook
by Evi Nemeth

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 13 Nov 2009
This is amazing work done by the authors of this book. I recommend this as a must have if you are Linux noob or pro.

cheers!!