Profile for Mark Kaye > Reviews

Content by Mark Kaye

Mark Kaye (Leeds England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
World War Z [DVD]
World War Z [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
This review is from: World War Z [DVD] (DVD)
Great Movie. Truly terrifying, unrelentless, virus. Non stop heart pounding action.

JJC 77mm Reversing Ring for Canon EOS cameras
JJC 77mm Reversing Ring for Canon EOS cameras
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Alll Good does what you expect it to do.

Parallel Lines
Parallel Lines
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Parallel Lines (Audio CD)
Great Album. It replaced my original LP Vinal version.

Offered by Digiflex
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I wanted it to do., 11 Mar 2014
I bought this filter to fit on my new EF-S 10-22mm Canon lens. Does exactly what I wanted it to do, why pay big money, when you can pay little money for this.

There is no change to the picture whether this filter is on or not. You are buying this UV filter to protect the front of the lens. I have no idea if it protect from UV rays, however in the years I have been using cameras I have never had trouble from UV rays. So buy this instead of the Expensive UV Filters.

Cokin P477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter
Cokin P477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter
Price: 7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and Solid, 11 Mar 2014
Good and Solid item, does the Job perfectly. Fit on my Cokin filter as it should and fits on my EF-S 10-22mm Canon lens, and also fits onTRIXES 77mm Professional UV Digital Screw in Filter for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Sony Lens the UV filter that i bought to protect my lens.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC DVD)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 3.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 Jan 2014
I didn't like this at all. Leaving aside the graphics as it is an old book, the whole story and game play was terrible. At three pound for this game I had not lost anything.

Apocalypse: Star Wars (Fate of the Jedi)
Apocalypse: Star Wars (Fate of the Jedi)
by Troy Denning
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Conclusion, Awesome Storey, 5 Jan 2014
Where to begin.
This review is more about all nine books rather than just this final book. The Story had a slow start however that was to be expected as it was a 9 book story. Book 1 2 and 3 were an up hill climb setting in place the story and all the Characters. By the time book 4 started things were in motion and the story had got going and was very gripping.
One of the best things I liked about this story was how many other stories it touched. Tales of the Jedi, There was The Lost Tribe of the Sith, The Clone Wars Season 3, Courtship of Princess Leia, Children of the Jedi, Darksaber, Planet of Twilight, The New Jedi Order series, The Dark Nest Trilogy, and finally The Legacy of the Force series.
I felt the story handled the Sith really well and also reminded us of The Sith History, it showed us how a Sith society might work and how ultimately they a flawed by their own ego. I liked Vestara and I hope the way is open to deal with her character more in the future.
Abeloth was a truly terrifying creature and the ending was amazing, how they deal with her is great and the outcome is... well I can't say because of 'Spoilers Sweetie', but I liked it.
It was good to go to the Astral planes again, Star Wars hasn't gone there since the Jedi Academy Trilogy, it was good because it wasn't just a story about some tangible Evil fighting the Good. It put into play an Evil that was beyond the Norm.
Overall an excellent storey that had a few bumps on the way. I just hope that we don't have to read a Trilogy or a Mega series to read about our favourite Characters and I also hope that the new characters are in future book and have a story soon, and we don't have to wait years and years to find out what happened to them like we did with Callista.
5 stars for this story and 5 stars for this book.

Thor [DVD]
Thor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Offered by CMS MEDIA UK
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Thor [DVD] (DVD)
Good film, nice ending to the Marvels Avengers prequels, before the main film started. looking forward to Thor 2. good film.

Batman
Batman
Price: 7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Step back 24 years, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Batman (Audio CD)
Wow I love this Cd. Had it on cassette when it first came out and wore it out. finally bought it on Cd. Took me back a few years.

Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
by Christie Golden
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book., 18 Dec 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. A few twists and turns, some expected others, not so much. Looking forward to completing the series with the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10