Profile for Spirited77 > Reviews

Content by Spirited77

Spirited77 "A Devon Gal" (Plymouth, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Schwartz Lamb Casserole Mix 32g
Schwartz Lamb Casserole Mix 32g
Offered by British Groceries

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Winter Casserole, 7 Nov. 2014
So good I am sending to relatives abroad for that proper British Lamb casserole taste!

Baby Patterned 7 Days Of The Week Bibs in Boys & Girls Options (Pack of 7) (0-6 Months) (Blue)
Offered by World of Hosiery

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but Can We Stop Putting PEVA, 28 Oct. 2014
in Baby's Items? I got these because I'm tired of changing baby every time he eats, however I really wish they'd stop using PEVA in baby items. Especially as this goes near his mouth. There are waterproof materials that do not contain harmful chemicals, I wish the law would start mandating that these be used for baby items instead!

LUMECARE EYELID WIPES 20 SACHETS
LUMECARE EYELID WIPES 20 SACHETS
Offered by LUMECARE Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy but Expensive, 28 Oct. 2014
Using to wipe away the sleep and gunk from my baby's eyes. Going through a lot of them, and so it's getting expensive. Still easier to use and possibly more hygenic than wet cotton wool, but yes, very expensive for what they are.

Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo Sim Free Smartphone - Metallic Silver
Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo Sim Free Smartphone - Metallic Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Small and Slow, 28 Oct. 2014
Phone started off fast, which is why i kept it but quickly ground to a slow crawl. Much better phones on the market for the same price of cheaper, Huaweis for example.

Crime Wave (Maggie, PI Mysteries Book 1)
Crime Wave (Maggie, PI Mysteries Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother unless you like bad writing., 28 Oct. 2014
who writes this crepe? sorry but i got it free and still didn't read it.

Sure Manicure Hairdressing Scissors 16cm
Sure Manicure Hairdressing Scissors 16cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 28 Oct. 2014
Cheap and nasty, sent them back. Did not feel at all professional sorry. Worth spending a copule of quid more on a decent pair!

Lavazza Club Tin (Pack of 2)
Lavazza Club Tin (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Italian Coffee for Coffeemakers, 28 Oct. 2014
Delicious coffee - worth spending a bit more for. It is deifnitely more expensive than standard Lavazza Rosa, but you can taste the difference. I will buy again for a treat.

Base London Mens Black Leather Loafers 9
Base London Mens Black Leather Loafers 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Loafers, 28 Oct. 2014
My partner wanted these to go with a suit for our upcoming wedding. At £35, we were very happy especially as we were able to make use of a gift voucher for Amazon, but buy from Debenhams! Love the service and the quality. Well done!

T Shirt Boys [ Orange , 5-6 Yrs ]
T Shirt Boys [ Orange , 5-6 Yrs ]
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Sonic the Hedgeohog T-shirt, 28 Oct. 2014
Perfect for our 5 year old nephew who is a huge Sonic fan. Was reduced by about £10 with shipping so very good value from Sports Direct as usual. Item only took 24 hours or so to deliver too. I love being able to order through Amazon. Great stuff.

The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not Great, 13 Dec. 2013
As previous posters have mentioned, this was a very Luther-esque type of drama. The 3-hour-long parts were the same length combined as a Luther 2-parter. I don't think this was a coincidence. Indeed, the format wasn't the only thing that felt familiar. We have a member of Law Enforcement who is at the top of his game pursuing an innately evil - and I have to say - rather 2 dimensional serial killer.

I am a David Tennant fan, and find him eminently watchable, but even I was drifting by Part 3. But then I chose to binge-watch all 3 episodes in one-evening, when it was probably better to leave the final part until another night - although had I done that I think I would have been disappointed in the somewhat anti-climactic finish.

I also purchased this online rather than buying the discs from Amazon, it saved me £7. So for a fiver (blinkbox) this was an OK watch, but I wouldn't have been thrilled paying any more than that.

Overall, 3 out of 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4