Profile for Mrs. F. L. Baxter > Reviews

London 2012 Olympic Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Boyle
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed watching this again as you forget some of the things that happened. You see things that were in the ceremony that I missed the forst time aroThoroughly enjoyed it.und.

Higher
Higher
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars higher, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Higher (Audio CD)
fantastic cd. saw the guys live and love it even more. Some very good cover versions. Can't wait for the next cd.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars shampoo, 22 Mar. 2011
It is so much easier to order from Amazon than to get to the hairdressers!!! It is good value to buy the bigger bottles.

Where Mercy is Shown, Mercy is Given: Star of Dog the Bounty Hunter
Where Mercy is Shown, Mercy is Given: Star of Dog the Bounty Hunter
by Duane Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars dog, 6 Nov. 2010
I enjoyed the first book but this book I could not put down! Once I started reading it I think it took me about 2 days to finish reading it. I just kept thinking I will just finish this chapter then put it down. But it was very compelling and I recall some of the things I had seen on the T.V and then I am reading about it. Fantastic book and a really good read.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars manovani, 21 May 2010
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
My mum is well impressed with this and both she and my father both love his music. As my father passed away 17 years ago this CD reminds my mum of my dad and brings back happy memories.

Where We Are
Where We Are
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Where We Are (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this new cd and enjoy playing it in the car to relax and pass the time.