Profile for Mr. Richard C. Price-walker > Reviews

Content by Mr. Richard C....

Mr. Richard C. Price-walker (Malmesbury, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Business Success Factory
The Business Success Factory
by Nicola Cairncross
Price: 10.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read Book for Business Growth from Just Starting to Experienced Entrepreneur, 25 Mar 2014
This is a well written and set out business ideas and motivational read. Easy to read and with loads of essential business methods, systems and important points that can be digested slowly and then referred back to again and again as you move forward. Andy and Nicola have done a brilliant job pulling together their joint knowledge and experiences of not just running their own enterprises but also their willing abilities to share, encourage and motivate others to excel in any venture. Some really good insights into both digital and traditional sales, marketing, management and motivational systems to apply to any type of business.
Well done for producing a great value tool on my bookshelf that I will refer to often to clarify what I am doing or to tweak a particular way of doing something.

UNIVERSAL SPARE BULB KIT INCLUDING H1 H4 H7 BULBS & FUSES
UNIVERSAL SPARE BULB KIT INCLUDING H1 H4 H7 BULBS & FUSES
Offered by Profile Autones
Price: 3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good spare bulb set, 16 Feb 2014
Compact and Ideal set of spare car bulbs and fuses. Suits both my fiat vehicles (scudo van 2000 & multipla 2004)

1914 : The Days of Hope
1914 : The Days of Hope
by Lyn Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Wealth of Information, 16 Feb 2014
Book was a gift for my father who was researching WW1 to give a talk. Seems a well put together resource.

Tenn Mens Winter Weight Cycling Race Jersey - Long Sleeve - Black/Yellow M
Tenn Mens Winter Weight Cycling Race Jersey - Long Sleeve - Black/Yellow M
Offered by Tenn Outdoors
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long sleeved Cycle Jersey, 9 April 2013
This is a well fitted jersey, warm and very comfortable. Has good body length to cover down over my leggings.

Slime Skabs Cycling Pre Glued Puncture Repair Cycling Bicycle Tyre Patch Kit
Slime Skabs Cycling Pre Glued Puncture Repair Cycling Bicycle Tyre Patch Kit
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Puncture Solution, 9 April 2013
The reviews I read point to this being a great product. I haven't used any yet and hope not to have to for a while!! Delivery was prompt and I believe they are good value as long as they keep their stickiness for some time.

Mobina Waterproof bicycle frame bag - black
Mobina Waterproof bicycle frame bag - black
Offered by Mobina
Price: 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and Simple bike bag, 9 April 2013
This is just what I wanted to hold a bit of cash, house keys, slime skabs, tyre levers & a boost bar without having to take a back pack on brief rides. The zips are a bit tight but may loosen up a bit on use and two compartments make it useful. Fits on my MTB well.

An Italian Education
An Italian Education
by Tim Parks

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting view of Italian life, 9 April 2013
This review is from: An Italian Education (Hardcover)
I've had this book for a while now, but have found the repetitive daily life and description somewhat tedious and boring. I'm sure it is all quite true to life in Italy with a young family but not the easiest or most scintillating reads in my opinion. I may not bother to finish it as I'm still only about 2/3rds of the way through now!

Tenn Cycle Leggings Thermal without Pad - Black/Grey L
Tenn Cycle Leggings Thermal without Pad - Black/Grey L

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value cycle base layer leggings, 9 April 2013
I had never used base layer or thermal lycra type leggings before, but these fitted well over my padded cycle shorts and were comfortable on a cold day. I now need to motivate myself to get out on the bike more to build some better stamina! Next time I may go for padded leggings though with un-padded shorts over for easier dressing and possibly better comfort but this is just a small consideration.

ETC Twin LED Light Set
ETC Twin LED Light Set
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat Bike Lights, 9 April 2013
This review is from: ETC Twin LED Light Set (Sports)
These lights are easy to fit and simple to use. The light produced is bright and the three modes allow you to pick the most suitable for your route. Great price and quick delivery.

Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK ( Vat Registered )
Price: 44.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Original HP printer cartridges, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Set of 4 HP 920XL Ink Cartridges
As usual these original HP printer ink cartridges are good quality and work well in our HP 6500a plus internet enabled printer.

Page: 1 | 2