Profile for Agnieszka > Reviews

Olay Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Night Cream
Olay Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Night Cream
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 8 Oct 2013
It`s my first night cream (I`m 25+) and I`m really glad with this purchase. It does what producers said - great moisturizing, cream is light and has nice smell! My skin needs that treatment and after using this cream your skin is smooth. I`m sure that I`ll try others Olay`s products in future!

Flexi Classic Basic Leash S Red
Flexi Classic Basic Leash S Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and handy!, 8 Oct 2013
This leash it the best leash I ever had! It` very handy and light and after few months it still working very well! Recommend to all!

Astonish C1526 750ml Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Astonish C1526 750ml Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Offered by REMI DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 8 Oct 2013
It works great, cleans upholstery precisely, but I had to repeated process once more, maybe I didn`t make it properly for the first time, but for this price is worth to buy it!

Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash 200ml
Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 8 Oct 2013
This product works really great! Clean all the make-up precisely and left your skin moisturized! However I don`t like the smell, so only 4*.

Philips Battery Ladyshave HP6341 Wet and Dry Single Foil Pink
Philips Battery Ladyshave HP6341 Wet and Dry Single Foil Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 24 May 2013
It`s my first electric shaver. Battery was attached and last for about few months before I had to change them. The results of shaving aren`t brilliant as I thought it will be and my legs aren`t as smooth as I want, but shaver is very handy and light so it`s easy to use it.

Womens Dress Belted Sleeve Less Tailored SKATER Top Ladies Floral Lace Floral Dresses (sm-ml) UK -6 8 10 12 14 (UK 6-10 (SM), CREAM)
Offered by Crazy Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Mar 2013
Great price and great look. I ordered cream, but it look more like white, but that isn`t a problem. That`s really nice dress for summer!

Skinny Fit Jeans Full Length Light Washed Dark Denim Trouser Pants Womens Ladies (EU 38/ UK 10, B001)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Mar 2013
They look great, but don`t fit so good - legs are really skinny more than in my all skinny jeans and even when I have slim legs it was hard to put it on and in hips they are too big.

Womens Long Sleeves Drop Pocket Boyfriend Cardigan Ladies Open Casual Tops 8 10 12 14 UK SM-ML NEW (UK 6-10 (S/M), BLACK)
Offered by FASHION 1ST

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 25 Mar 2013
Cardigan is lovely! I purchased one in black color and I think that it will be fit to lot of clothes. Recomended!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Mar 2013
Jacket looks exactly like on photos. Fit great and is made well, but material isn`t so good, but even that it looks nice.

Lipsy DR05937 Sleeveless Women's Dress Blue 8
Lipsy DR05937 Sleeveless Women's Dress Blue 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress!, 20 Mar 2013
This dress is really lovely!
The colour is not strictly white, but a bit ecru I think, but still look good.
I purchased it for 10 pounds only!
I didn`t purchase good size but I will buy it again!

Page: 1 | 2