Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Outlines Features and Benefits, 12 April 2013
I didn't expect anything like the knowledge I gained with the kindle fire hd guide. The guide really offers some true insight on kindle features and benefits. If you want to learn how to get the most from your kindle, I think I can safely say this book will be a asset.

Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes
Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipe Book, 11 Oct. 2012
The selection of gluten-free recipe cakes truly is fabulous! I am on a gluten-free diet and it is not always easy to find nice cake recipes. The selection of recipes is great and the taste of the recipes truly are fantastic.

SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn
SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Guide to Learn Spanish, 5 Oct. 2012
SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn has been more that an asset. Spanish, while it is suppose to be an easy language to learn, it can be difficult. While enrolled in a class, I felt my head spinning half the time. A friend recommended this book, and I was so thankful that I purchased it. The book really has brought a new light, and to be quite honest, it kept me from feeling as though I was the "idiot" of the classroom. Nothing seemed to help. When I began to read this book, everything seemed to fall into place. It was much more than being able to say a few words, it was an understanding, putting the language together and being able to speak it.