Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for awsome > Reviews

Content by awsome

awsome

Candyfloss
Candyfloss

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Candyfloss (Kindle Edition)
I have 're read this book three times already and I consider it to be very good. It the great fun and had a happy ending, though it was sad in places. Overall FIVE STAR!!!!!

The Importance of Being Earnest
The Importance of Being Earnest

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun. 2014
This book is quite funny and also quite confusing as everyone keeps changing their name from Jack to Ernest and from Algernon to Ernest. All in all I loved this book written in the format of a play.

The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips
The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 16 Feb. 2014
This book is awesomely epic amazing. It's the best Michael morpurgo book ever! I just loved it to pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaspar: Prince of Cats
Kaspar: Prince of Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan. 2014
This is the best Michael morpurgo book I have ever read. It's really entering you never can guess what will happen when you turn a page. This book was awesome !

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Part 1.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Part 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Dec. 2013
I really have enjoyed this book .I can't wait to read the next one! I would recommend this book because it's written well and used interesting vocabulary and good descriptions .All in all it was a extremely good read. I am 10 years old.

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Part 2.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Part 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 Dec. 2013
I would recommend this book as I enjoyed it lots and lots. It is very good . Overall I loved it. I am 14 and love books