Profile for starling > Reviews

Content by starling

starling

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Picture - art on canvas Wellness 4 x 8 x 8", four-part parts model no. XXL 6902 Pictures completely framed. Art print Images realised as wall picture on real wooden framework. A canvas picture is much less expensive than an oil painting poster or placard.
Offered by brand pictures of Visario ®

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink not sealed!, 13 Aug. 2015
I bought these for my bathroom and thought they would be suitable but the ink ran on them and they are totally useless now. They weren't splashed, it happened simply from steam from the bath. Really poor quality and not fit for purpose! Avoid purchasing if you intend to hang in a moist environment.

James Arthur [Explicit]
James Arthur [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars Mumbling Mess!, 6 Nov. 2013
I was looking forward to how James Arthur would develop as an artist but just not feeling this at all. The mumbling is really off putting as is his arrogance towards other artists. I've read so much about his put downs in the press recently, maybe that would be okay if the music speaks for itself but unfortunately it doesn't. It slurs and mumbles! His ego is so out of control that he believes he is the 'second coming'. Not with these tunes James!

Porcelain
Porcelain

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Porcelain (MP3 Download)
I was surprised by the diversity here! Loads of favorites on this album and they seem to change on each listen, so it must be good lol!! I really love Your Kind of Love as it's a cheeky little track with amazing vocals. I'm so impressed with it that I've just booked tickets to see him live on tour in April :-) Well done Matt!

The Thief
The Thief

4.0 out of 5 stars Good song, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Thief (MP3 Download)
I really like the song! It was a free download, I didn't realise it was so short though. I would have liked it to be longer.

Maruti Women's Alina Rust Thong Sandals 66.30185.2097 5 UK, 38 EU
Maruti Women's Alina Rust Thong Sandals 66.30185.2097 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value for money, 10 Sept. 2013
These are really comfortable and well made. Great for the summer and go with a lot of things. A bargain at the price I paid.

Waring Pro Classic Blender Black Finish
Waring Pro Classic Blender Black Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, 10 Sept. 2013
I find this really good for making soups, they come out really smooth! Fantastic that you get a lifetime guarantee with it too. I would recommend this product.

Letters
Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Letters (MP3 Download)
I feel that Matt is a really underated artist, this is a great album!! Starlight is my fav track on the album at the mo :-) Lots of great tunes on there. I also bought his 2nd album The Fire as I enjoy his sound so much.

Studio Zoo
Studio Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!!, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Studio Zoo (MP3 Download)
I found Newton by accident last year and I bought 'Write It On Your Skin' as I loved the sound so I was excited to discover he had a new album out and I purchased 'Studio Zoo' on the strength of the previews. I love Plastic Hearts, it's my fav song at the mo but the whole album is great as far as I am concerned!! I love acoustic music and I feel that Newton Faulkner has a stroke of genius in his work. Please don't ever stop making music :-) xx

Loving You
Loving You

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Duet!!, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Loving You (MP3 Download)
Never thought Matt and Mel C would release a tune together, this really works though!! Their voices blend together really well and I think this song will be on my playlist for ages!! Love it!!

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Album!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
I enjoyed this album so much that I downloaded a few extra tracks from the deluxe version. Found Ben by accident when browsing for new music and very pleased that I did. It's great to find the odd gem a midst the pile of crap marketed as music a lot of the time. I look forward to what his next album offers!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3