Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Content by Adrian

Adrian

Quick Dry Towel - Lightweight - Highly Absorbent - Compact - Travel - Soft Microfibre - 100% Moneyback Guarantee - Large - Best For Yoga Pilates Bikram Beach Sports Gym And Swimming - Includes *FREE* Storage Bag *FREE* Weight Loss E-Book, Blue
Offered by Bodi Hut Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one of these in your life now!, 7 Nov. 2015
This towel is so good! I bought one for the gym since I go in the morning and shower afterwards, which leaves a pongy damp towel in my bag for the rest of the day, but this dries me up and dries off so much quicker than a regular towel after the shower, and it doesn't smell! I was so impressed that I bought another one for general use as well. So much more convenient and lightweight than a towel, I've taken it when visiting others so that I don't have to increase their washload with a towel because this fits into a bag/backpack so easily. Great value too. Cannot recommend it highly enough if you're wanting something like this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 2:20 PM GMT

Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars So much potential., 10 Mar. 2014
I've bought two of these chargers, the second to replace the first, which played up and wouldn't connect properly despite the USB cable being plugged in at both ends. I had the same problem with the second but I managed to figure out how to gently plug it in so that it would work. But now, even when fully connected, the charger decided to charge for approximately 2-3 seconds before switching off.

So unless I've just been tremendously unlucky, I think these guys have a bit of work to do on their product. I thought it would be cheap and cheerful to buy this. To be fair, it was cheap, and it was cheerful before the charger didn't constantly act up. When it works, it works an absolute treat! I just wish it did more often.

The World's End/Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
The World's End/Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! - but why Ultraviolet?, 4 Jan. 2014
The films are absolutely impeccable, love all three!

The casing was only very slightly damaged when I got the box set, something I always half expect when ordering such things online, but the big problem for me is the use of Ultraviolet as a digital copy in any DVD or Blu Ray. I can only say that Ultraviolet is utterly rubbish and not worth a second of your time. I saw that some people got put through to iTunes when they complained, but in my opinion the digital copies should run through something like iTunes in the first place because then they'd (a) be of a good quality and (b) they'd actually work properly.

But again, the films are absolutely fantastic, it's just a shame that Ultraviolet was chosen to accompany them.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2014 11:23 PM BST