Profile for Brenden Williams > Reviews

Content by Brenden Williams

Brenden Williams (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sexy Ladies' Lip Plumping Enhancer Pumper Pump Up Your Lips Plump Pout Fuller Suction Device Large
Offered by MOLIE™

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item sent !!!, 15 Feb. 2016
Sizing info given by Molie does not match manufacturer information (which they don't bother to tell you). Long story short, if you order Large, you get a Medium, but if you order Medium you get a Large...Apparently.
I ordered a Large (labeled Large by Molie), underneath the sticker the manufacturer has stated it is in fact a Medium.
I contacted Molie who dismissed my complaint and basically told me I ordered the wrong size. If their sizing info was correct there would not be so many reviews stating people can't get their lips into them. Avoid !!!

Smiffy's Top Gun Jumpsuit Male Costume - 42/44
Smiffy's Top Gun Jumpsuit Male Costume - 42/44

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and does it well., 21 Oct. 2015
What you'd expect from a Top Gun outfit. Maybe a tad pricey for the material it's made from (nearly £50 when I bought it), but I cannot deny it did it's job well. You get a choice of 3 characters names too. The glasses that came with the outfit were surprisingly decent. Could have purchased those from a high street retailer for about a tenner I reckon.

Lanvin Avant Garde Eau de Toilette for Men 100 ml
Lanvin Avant Garde Eau de Toilette for Men 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, 9 Mar. 2014
I got 100ml for under £22. Amazing. Arrived via Royal Mail special delivery, within 5 days.
Smells amazing, especially after about 45 mins on the skin.
This retails is many department stores for about £35 for 50ml usually.

Head Case Designs Leopard Printed Denim Hard Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
Offered by eCell

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the picture, 9 Mar. 2014
So this case is like Bet Lynch meets B*Witched.

If you like denim and leopard print then this is for you.
My case has a crack in the side which is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review.
Quality of the print onto the plastic is high.
I would recommend this case.

Paul SmIth Optimistic Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Optimistic Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !!!, 1 Mar. 2014
Rumour has it that this has been discontinued, which is why it's currently around the £21 mark for 100ml in most retailers that stock it. So grab your bottle today. It's a very summery smell. It's a fragrance since I've worn since launch and never got sick of. I have great memories attached to the scent as well.
Longevity is the only problem. I find it has vanished from being smelt anywhere after about 4 hours. Which is fine for a summer evening at the pub in the garden etc. This is a citrus smelling fragrance, so if you like your fruity scents, then this is for you.

A Whole Lot of History - Signed Edition
A Whole Lot of History - Signed Edition
by Kimberley Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Kinda Ooooh !, 1 Mar. 2014
Kimberley has always been seen as the "Nice Description: Sensible One, Less Nice Description: Boring One" in Girls Aloud. Her life has had some very interesting bits within it. Obviously Girls Aloud takes up a very large part of it, as it did take up 1/3 of her life. As a big Kimba fan, I still learnt lots of new things about her. The last chapters made me cry, I won't spoil it for you, but it was a very touching section of the book, referring to her grandfather etc.

Sloggi Basic Midi Without Fly Men's Briefs Malt Grey Size 38
Sloggi Basic Midi Without Fly Men's Briefs Malt Grey Size 38
Offered by Unterwäsche Webshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves these., 1 Mar. 2014
My dad, who at 66 years old at time of writing loves these. They are the older designed version of the Basic Midi's, which according to my Dad have a better quality waistband, which is also more comfortable to wear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrrr, 1 Mar. 2014
This tie is a shiny gold colour with leopard print on it. It looks amazing with a black shirt. I wear it for work all the time (I'm a manager in a retail environment). I get lots of staff and customers ask where I got it and how nice it is. I wouldn't call it a novelty item at all. Any guy who likes a bit of animal print should invest in one of these.

Frederick Thomas purple, lilac and white striped tie with signature floral design to rear
Offered by Frederick Thomas Ties

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Professional Tie Of Choice., 1 Mar. 2014
Loving the colour combination this tie offers, I did not hesitate to order this upon setting my eyes on it.
And in the flesh it is just as good looking. The tie is of good quality, quite thick material used in it's manufacture, so it's not at all flimsy/delicate like some store bought ties (i.e. shirt & tie bundles from supermarkets and so on). You can't really go wrong for £6.99. The tie arrived within 2 days too, in a envelope. Nicely wrapped in tissue paper inside too to help keep it crisp looking in transit. And handy if I was giving it as a gift too. A little catalogue of other Frederick Thomas ties was included too, some of which are also on Amazon. I treated myself to a couple more since. Highly recommended !

Men's Stainless Steel Capri Blue SWAROVSKI crystal.
Men's Stainless Steel Capri Blue SWAROVSKI crystal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vivid Blue, 1 Mar. 2014
These earrings look even more blue in the flesh, if that's possible. A very synthetic looking blue, almost royal blue.
And they stick out quite a bit when in your ear, they aren't flush to the ear at all. The metal used to clasp the stones in place is a base metal, and looks more tarnished than the illustrations show. However, to me, this makes them seem that bit more manly.
I would recommend these to anybody who wants a brilliant blue earring (and a spare). They aren't girly at all, just very, very bright!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3