Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Sunderland, UK)

American Heartland
American Heartland
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good tracks., 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: American Heartland (Audio CD)
Heard this cd playing in a shop so got a copy. Some really good tracks on the cd. Good value for money.

The Stray Birds
The Stray Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Stray Birds (Audio CD)
Bought this cd on the strength of a track I heard on the radio and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Looking forward to the next Stray Birds cd.

Ho Hey
Ho Hey

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Ho Hey (MP3 Download)
Catchy tune from The Lumineers. I can't get it out of my head after I've listened to it. Darned annoying at times

Knitting Pin Bag Roses On Grey
Knitting Pin Bag Roses On Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting Needle Holder, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Knitting Pin Bag Roses On Grey
Practical roomy zip-up bag for holding knitting needles. Pretty Cath Kidston fabric in a functional colour. An essential for any knitter.

Graceland
Graceland
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Graceland, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Graceland (Audio CD)
A must-have replacement for the original cassette as the album is an all-time favourite of mine. Paul Simon is a musical wizard!!!!

Don't Stop Singing
Don't Stop Singing
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Stop Singing, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Don't Stop Singing (Audio CD)
Mellow, easy listening and perfect. A wonderful combination of voice and lyrics. Bought it on the strength of 'London' airplay on Radio 2 and was not disappointed. If you like accoustic, easy music I would certainly recommend this.

Campbell's 3 Books in 1: 4 Ingredients or Less/Casseroles and One-Dish Meals/Slow Cooker Recipes (3 in One Digest)
by Campbell's
Edition: Plastic Comb

3.0 out of 5 stars Campbell's 3 Books in 1, 22 May 2009
I expected this to cater for UK but, found out to my cost, that all the ingredients required were only available in U.S. When I tried to return the book I was informed I had to return it to Miami, Florida. Would cost me more for return postage than the cost of the book itself. Another charity shop donation!!!

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Large Filigree Mother of Pearl Heart Pendant
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Large Filigree Mother of Pearl Heart Pendant

3.0 out of 5 stars Mother of Pearl heart Pendant, 22 May 2009
Although a lovely and unusual piece of filigree work, it was spoiled by the cheap orange plastic back which didn't make for an 18th birthday gift. Fortunately, being creative, I was able to cover this by using an insert with the date of the birthday and covering with acetate.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S650 Digital Camera - Silver (7.2MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.0'' LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 3 Dec. 2008
I'm no David Bailey so I was pleased when I got this nifty little camera. It's fairly easy to use and download but does not have a great deal of memory. Fortunately, I don't take a lot of photos so it does me quite adequately.

Kommandant's Girl (MIRA)
Kommandant's Girl (MIRA)
by Pam Jenoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiction?, 3 Dec. 2008
Recommended to me by a colleague it was hard to imagine the characters in this book as fictional. It was so descriptive and well written I could almost smell the Kommandant's cologne! Once started it was difficult to put down and has left me bereft now that I've finished it. Looking forward to reading 'The Diplomat's Wife'