Profile for Susan Anderson > Reviews

Susan Anderson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase and well used, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this on behalf of my 91 year old mother in law. She has used it everyday since it arrived already assembled and ready to go. Its slightly larger wheels allow it move freely across wooden, vinyl and carpeted floors and does not jump or wobble. It is also stable enough for her to lean on and use as a walker if necessary although she would deny the need for such a thing! I would recommend this to anyone.

Ornami SE161 Silver Celtic Knot Earrings
Ornami SE161 Silver Celtic Knot Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit 'heavy', 29 Dec. 2013
I liked the look of these from the picture but imagined them to be a little more delicate. They are a bit heavy for my usual taste.

Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary
Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary
by Anne R. Bradford

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought this to replace an older version which we have found invaluable in our crossword forays. Paperback is easier to use as it is more flexible. Also bought the Crossword Solvers' Lists as a companion which is a great idea.

The Elements of Eloquence: How to Turn the Perfect English Phrase
The Elements of Eloquence: How to Turn the Perfect English Phrase
by Mark Forsyth

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable resource, 29 Dec. 2013
We heard about this book on Radio 4. It tells you all about how to use language to good effect, particularly to persuade and make things memorable. Great for business and personal use.

Gift Boxed Sterling Silver Tiny Flat star Stud Earrings - SIZE: 3mm 5148. Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and practical, 29 Dec. 2013
Just the job as a 'keeper' and for everyday use. Well made, not catches or rough edges. Attractive and practical. Suit all tastes.

Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Lists
Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Lists
by Anne R. Bradford

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo useful, 29 Dec. 2013
We already had an invaluable Mrs Bradford Crossword companion which we recently replaced with an updated version. At the same time saw this and it is already proving just as useful. It's just sad that the crossword setters probably also have one.

Sterling Silver Owl Stud Earrings - SIZE: 7mm 5021. Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute - a wise buy, 29 Dec. 2013
Loved these when I saw them online. The detail is accurate even though the earrings are quite small. Sadly my daughter also loved them so I still don't have any.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Leaf Drop Earrings 68112HP
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Leaf Drop Earrings 68112HP

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and pretty, 29 Dec. 2013
These are just as I hoped they'd be, not too heavy with pretty detailing and hang properly without catching on the fold of the stud. Would have preferred the link to be soldered as I can see it coming undone over time and losing a leaf.

Tiny Sterling Silver Motorbike Stud Earrings
Tiny Sterling Silver Motorbike Stud Earrings
Offered by Revoni

4.0 out of 5 stars Small with clear detailing, 29 Dec. 2013
Purchased for a motorbike lover as a joke. They are as detailed as the picture but the photo is well magnified. The earrings are small and sit just within the ear lobe.

Sterling Silver Monkey Stud Earrings - SIZE: 9mm 5000. Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky monkeys, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought these as a joke for my daughter who has a particular fondness for monkeys. She loved them but wouldn't wear them to work - or would she?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4