Profile for P. Forbes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Alpha Warriors - Electrical Storm
Alpha Warriors - Electrical Storm

5.0 out of 5 stars The story continues!, 11 April 2015
Evil Lord Oberon is up to no good again in the second instalment of the Alpha Warriors series and without giving too much away this time he’s using Earth’s resources against us humans. But there’s more to this story than that (of course!) and by the end of ‘Electrical Storm’ you’ll be itching for the next in the series because things are hotting up!

Alpha Warriors - Target: Earth
Alpha Warriors - Target: Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to the Alpha Warriors and their first mission ..., 2 Dec. 2014
A great introduction to the Alpha Warriors and their first mission together against the evil Lord Oberon.
Looking forward to more from Aurelius, Jasper, Shamus and Toby! A TV show is also being planned.

The Lego Movie - Hard Hat Emmet Minifigure
The Lego Movie - Hard Hat Emmet Minifigure
Offered by TWS merchandise

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off., 1 Dec. 2014
Other people have said this and the same problem was with mine: The packet was opened and Emmett was in a small plastic bag. No way is this worth £8.00.

Johnny Nothing
Johnny Nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little rags to riches story that will have you ..., 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Johnny Nothing (Kindle Edition)
This is a great little rags to riches story that will have you in giggles. I had to suppress many a laugh reading this on the daily commute. Bought it for my kids but read it too - looking forward to the next one (assuming there's going to be another... read it to know what I mean). Five stars - highly recommended.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really reviewed but..., 20 Oct. 2013
I'm sure these headphones are brilliant. But I didn't want headphones, I wanted an iPhone headset, which is what this looks like in the photo. But this is not a headset, it's just headphones and it doesn't have a microphone so I've sent it back.

Sweex USB Sound Card Adapter
Sweex USB Sound Card Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 31 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my brother's laptop because his headphone socket went dodgy. His laptop is Windows 7 Professional. I plugged it in and Windows set it up immediately - I didn't have to install anything. When you plug it out, Windows reverts to the built in socket. Perfect, small and a great price.

Hama Headphone Extension Cable - 3.5mm Jack Plug
Hama Headphone Extension Cable - 3.5mm Jack Plug

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommened, 31 Aug. 2013
I bought this on 15th August 2013 as a headphone extension for my computer and within a week it became faulty and I know have to jiggle the plug end for it to work so now it's no use. It might be just a one off but I wouldn't buy one of these again unless the company can reassure me. The best thing about this cable is it looks nice but looks without function is useless.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 24 Mar. 2013
Okay, I should have known better. The thing with Apple peripherals is that if they're not endorsed by Apple you can bet they won't work properly. This cable will charge your iPhone/iPad but the charging symbol won't appear (which makes you think it's not charging). And I think it charges slower than the normal cable (how is that possible?) Also the worst thing is that you can't do any computer connectivity work with it (i.e. no charging or syncing).

24 Pack Foam Earbud Earpad Ear Bud Pad Replacement Sponge Covers for Earphone, MP3 MP4 Ipod Iphone Itouch Ipad Headsets. Gadgetbrat TM-USA
Offered by COCOSO-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep losing your sponges? Get this pack!, 24 Mar. 2013
Keep losing your sponges? Get this pack! Simple really!
What more do you need to know? They fit iPhone headphones (which is what I got them for).

JVC High Quality Lightweight Headphones - White
JVC High Quality Lightweight Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, 24 Mar. 2013
These headphones are great. They fit very well and isolate most external sounds (I can't hear my wife when I'm wearing them - LOL!) I'm a fan of dance and hip-hop and the bass kicks butt. But in my opinion they'll be great for all kinds of music because the bass is where a lot of headphones fall flat. This one does the business. And they look beautiful and look like they cost more than they actually do.

Page: 1 | 2