Profile for maggiemay > Reviews

Content by maggiemay

maggiemay

Page: 1 | 2
Clean & Lean Diet: The Bestselling Book on Achieving Your Perfect Body (Clean & Lean Series)
by James Duigan
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Eating, 26 May 2014
I really believe in this book - it shows a healthy eating plan for life - the recipes are simple and delicious as well as being healthy - I also bought Ian Marber's book The Ultimate Diet and both these authors have similar beliefs which I totally go along with - my pattern of eating has and will continue to change -

Culinare Vegetable steamer
Culinare Vegetable steamer
Offered by ViaGenius
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy cooking, 26 May 2014
This is such a handy little steamer - fits in all my pans - I use it every day for all vegies - will get another another to keep I think - washes up easily -

Bumper 60 Pack of Mixed Birthday / Greeting Occasion cards
Bumper 60 Pack of Mixed Birthday / Greeting Occasion cards
Offered by Greetingsbox
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice variety, 22 Mar 2013
I was pleased with these cards - very handy to have when you have so many cards to send like I do - a good weight too for sending abroad

Sellotape Clear Easy Tear Gift Wrap Tape 24mm x 50m Twin Pack x2 Rolls
Sellotape Clear Easy Tear Gift Wrap Tape 24mm x 50m Twin Pack x2 Rolls
Offered by TC Fixings
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 22 Mar 2013
I like this tape - always have a roll handy in my drawer - nice big roll especially for present wrapping

4 Pack of Gift Wrapping Paper - Adults Bright Colours (Spots / Bottles / Checkered / Stripes) [10887]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Mar 2013
This is great paper - I keep a store of it with so many people to buy for - great for male presents

4 x Pack of Gift Wrapping Paper - Girls Sparkling Embossed (Hot Pink / Baby Pink / Silver / Lilac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teenagers, 22 Mar 2013
I like this paper because it is just right for young girls especially teens - feminine and bright - easy to wrap

New Baby Girl Gift Wrapping Paper with Gift Tags - Pack of 2
New Baby Girl Gift Wrapping Paper with Gift Tags - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice paper, 22 Mar 2013
I like this paper - it is just right for a new baby girl - a nice subtle pink colour

Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy, 10 Feb 2013
I love this little box - so compact and great to carry around when I visit friends particularly those who have older children

Gibsons Games Chess and Draughts Set
Gibsons Games Chess and Draughts Set
Price: 11.28

4.0 out of 5 stars A collection of games, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this as part of my recent collection of games - I have a lot of visitors on the horizon so thought this would help while some of those hours of chat away!!

Passione [Amazon Exclusive]
Passione [Amazon Exclusive]
Price: 14.81

5.0 out of 5 stars For Bocellie lovers, 10 Feb 2013
Andrea is at his most romantic in this CD - I am very pleased with it - I am slowly collecting all his CDs

Page: 1 | 2