Profile for Lisa Hafey > Reviews

Zunion 5X7ft Vintage Indoor Vinyl Tiles Wall Photography Backdrops Photo Studio
Offered by Zunion

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly realistic screen!, 25 July 2016
Length:: 0:08 Mins

This is incredible! I bought it to use for my vlogs and it is absolutely perfect! The backdrop comes packed folded up, but it's no big deal just unfolding it and hanging it on the screen support, with a couple of clamps to secure it. It really gives the idea of having a Georgian period door and black and white floor tiles. I've already used it for a few videos since it arrived yesterday, and it's absolutely perfect - totally excellent value for money! Even if you don't have a screen support frame, you could just as easily support it clamped to a washing line or the like.

I've attached a couple of photos I took using the screen as well as a fun little video I've made, parodying the "MTV Cribs" programme :)

I received this at a heavily discounted price, but I was looking for screens anyway, and this totally fit the bill. If you've been persuaded to buy this product based on my review, or otherwise just liked it, please give me a thumbs up!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Neewer® 52MM Filter Kit for Gopro Hero 3+/4,Kit includes: (3)Filters (UV + CPL+ FLD) + (1)52mm Lens Filter Ring Adapter + (1)Microfiber Cleaning Cloth + (1)Filter Carrying Pouch
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous effects for your photos!, 24 July 2016
I bought another set in error, thinking the adaptor would fit my fauxpro, but it didn't, but thankfully I'd also ordered this filter kit designed for the gopro 3, which is what my fauxpro is based on, so all the lenses were compatible. There's two tiny screws on the adaptor, which if you're not careful, you'll lose pretty much straight away. They're tightened with a 2mm Allen key, and the whole thing comes in a nice little pouch, with a microfibre cloth and a wrist strap that is a bit superfluous to requirements.

I can't fault these lenses at all - I've included photos I've taken using the filters, they're beautiful, just really artistic. The only editing I've done is crop out some garbage bins as much as I can, but I really like the effect of the filters.

All in all, I really liked this, and enjoy the idea of being able to push my fauxpro a bit further. Not tried videoing with it yet tho, but I imagine the artistic effects will be equally outstanding.

I discovered that you can screw all the lenses into each other, which is a nice feature, so as a laugh I screwed all these lenses plus the ones in other kit I got. The last photo I've included is taken like that, and as you can see, it gives the photo a barrel look. But again, from an artistic point of view, that's really lovely. The second last photo is one I've taken with all the lenses on, and I've cropped it square, so you can see the effect.

I received these for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but it's not affected my opinion of the product whatsoever. If you've been influenced in any way through my review, to buy this product, please give me a thumbs up :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Neewer® 52MM Filter Kit for GoPro Hero 4 Session: (3)Filters(UV+CPL+ND4)+(1)Lens Filter Adapter Ring+(1)Hexagonal Screwdriver+(1)Keeper Leash+(1)Cleaning Cloth+(1)Filter Carrying Pouch
Offered by Neewer Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives beautiful effects to your photos!!, 24 July 2016
I bought this in error thinking it would fit my fauxpro, but it didn't, but thankfully I'd also ordered a filter kit designed for the gopro 3, which is what my fauxpro is based on, so all the lenses were compatible. There's two tiny screws on the adaptor, which if you're not careful, you'll lose pretty much straight away. They're tightened with a 2mm Allen key, and the whole thing comes in a nice little pouch, with a microfibre cloth and a wrist strap that is a bit superfluous to requirements.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Super Legend 1280P HD 2.5 inch LCD Night Vision CCTV In Car DVR Accident Video Proof Video Recorder
Offered by SZDINGYU

1.0 out of 5 stars Only given it one star because I'm not allowed to give less., 23 July 2016
I'm not impressed by this at all. Doesn't work, will fire up only when plugged into my USB cable, then it won't do *anything*. The battery that came with it won't charge either. None of the buttons take me anywhere. I've read the instructions, it's just, dare I say rubbish. It's even got a poor build quality, the screen doesn't sit straight, there's a piece of green plastic on it that won't come off, and there's numbers printed in the middle of the screen that interfere with the view. It's all just horrible. I've got a good quality SD card in it, but it doesn't make a difference. I'm really upset by this altogether. I bought it to use, not as a car cam, but for my video making, I thought it would be good to have a camera with a front facing monitor on it that would show me what my GoPro was videoing, and I didn't want to pay much for it. Sadly I've not even got the value of what I've paid for.

Movo VXR1000 Mini HD Shotgun Condenser Microphone for DSLR Video Cameras
Movo VXR1000 Mini HD Shotgun Condenser Microphone for DSLR Video Cameras
Offered by Movo Photo EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice microphone!, 23 July 2016
I bought this to use with my GoPro for video making but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to pick up any sound. I've got a battery in - it might be down to the adaptor so maybe the fault is there. Otherwise it's a nice microphone, it looks good, very pro design, comes with a fluffy windshield too. I'll continue to fiddle around to see if it makes any difference.

I received this at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but it's not affected my opinion of the product in any way, as I was buying it anyway.

Greatdeal Large 4 in 1 Make up Artist Train Case Beauty Cosmetics Trolley Aluminum Board w/ Extendable Trays (Black)
Offered by Kingto Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Has more than just applications for makeup artists!, 18 July 2016
OH my goodness...this has just arrived...it's beautiful. I've not bought it for my makeup, but rather for all my photography gear, which is threatening to take over my house. It's even better than I expected, all the parts are easily separated, there's keys for every section. You can rearrange it in whatever configuration, however you do need to top section on teh top and the bottom at the bottom if you're going to put it all together. you can put the top section on the bottom and just take it like that. I really love the top section that opens up into little shelves! Really well made, each section has keys for locks on each side, so you can completely secure it. Brilliant.

I received this for a discounted price, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. This hasn't affected my opinion in any way, shape or form, as I was after a storage chest for my photographic gear, and this meets my need perfectly. If you've been influenced by my review in any way to buy this product, please give me a thumbs up!

Enjoydeal New Women 80cm Wigs Long Spiral Curly Hairpiece for Cosplay Party purple
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful wig suitable for cosplay or other applications, 16 July 2016
My daughter is a cosplayer and so when the opportunity came to buy this wig and one other at a discount price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, we leapt at the chance. It's a beautiful, silk "hair" wig, really long and wavy, and a beautiful colour. It comes with a hairnet, and feels soft and very comfortable. I get the feeling you could wash it like normal hair but I don't know much about wigs. It's a good length too for cutting into whatever style you want, for instance, my daughter cosplays a lot of characters from Anime and Comic series, so she might need to have shoulder length hair, so she'll cut it to that length. All in all, a really high quality wig for a great price. Totally great value!

As I mentioned at the beginning of my review, I received this at a discount price in exchange for an honest and unbiase review, but this hasn't affected my opinion in any way. If you have decided to buy this wig on the basis of my review, then please help me out by giving me a "thumbs up"! :)

Enjoydeal New Women 80cm Wigs Long Spiral Curly Hairpiece for Cosplay Party black
Offered by LED Light Store

Koolertron Photo Video C Shaped Flash Bracket For Digital SLR Cameras And Speedlight Flashes, Flash Holder DSLR
Offered by Kldeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really handy addition to my photography kit!, 16 July 2016
Anyone who's read my reviews will know that I buy a lot of photography stuff. I run a music website, and through that I take a lot of photos and make a lot of videos. It stands to reason therefore that I will be on the lookout for interesting, useful, and downright unique bits of photographic equipment, and this is certainly one such piece. As soon as I saw it, I saw the possibilities in it. With 2 hotshoe connectors and 2 base screws, I can mount two cameras and a flash to my tripod. You can rearrange the "c" shaped metal into different positions (for instance you can screw it to the first screw rather than the second) and it rotates when necessary too. I think if you had more hotshoe mounts you could put as many on there as you wanted, the metal is strong enough (although it looks like my camera is bending, it's really not). I'm planning on using this for making videos, and I will be mounting a microphone on the hotshoe, which plugs into my GoPro. All in all, it's really a very cool piece of kit!

I did receive this at a heavily discounted price, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but this in no way affects my opinion of the product. If you've been swayed to buy this because of my review, or even if you just like my review or my very exciting photo (!!) then please give me a thumbs up :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kasit 20 LED Rose Flower Battery Operated Fairy Lights with for Home Garden Bedroom Wedding Party Christmas Valentine's Day Decoration (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made product!, 16 July 2016
So beautiful! I've bought these for vlogging purposes, to put behnd me while I'm making videos. They're absolutely gorgeous, feel soft and petally and beautiful. They take 3 AA batteries and have static and flashing modes, but really they're actually quite beautiful without even being turned on. There's 20 flowers, and although it took quite a while for them to arrive, it was definitely worth it in the end!

I did receive these at a heavily discounted price, in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, but they are something I was going to buy anyway, and I would certainly have paid full price for them. If my review in any way helps you decide to buy this product, then please help out by giving me a thumbs up :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20