Profile for Kiki > Reviews

Lampe Berger fragrance oil Zest of Verbena 180ml trial size
Lampe Berger fragrance oil Zest of Verbena 180ml trial size
Offered by Lampe UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant enough, 3 April 2014
It's ok, very string citrus so I wouldn't recommend it for a living room etc, it's probably best used to fragrance a kitchen.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 3 April 2014
It's a nice smell, not quite jasmine enough and a bit strong, I dilute mine with the neutral scent. I do think it's all a bit overpriced though.

Fragrance LAMPE BERGER PARIS Neutre Essentiel 500ml- 115012
Fragrance LAMPE BERGER PARIS Neutre Essentiel 500ml- 115012
Offered by Salle De Bain

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 April 2014
Good for diluting some of the stronger fragrances or just making them last longer, I do think it's a bit expensive for something that has no fragrance though.

Fragrance LAMPE BERGER PARIS Musc Blanc 500ml- 115049
Fragrance LAMPE BERGER PARIS Musc Blanc 500ml- 115049

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 3 April 2014
Nicest one of had so far. Their fragrances can sometimes be a bit strong or powdery and this is neither. Reminds me of the White Musk perfume The Body Shop used to do in the 90's.

Lampe Berger fragrance oil Miss Violet 500ml
Lampe Berger fragrance oil Miss Violet 500ml
Offered by Love Aroma

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful, 30 Mar. 2014
This is the most cloying smell ever. It's so sickly and overpowering 2 hours after putting it out (I only let it burn for a few minutes it's so awful) my eyes are still watering and my head still hurts with all the windows open. Just don't buy it.

Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Brown/Green)
Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Brown/Green)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 26 Feb. 2014
I've not used it yet, but for what it cost, so far, I'm really impressed. Looks really smart, my partner grumbled at me for buying an overnight bag thinking I'd paid over £100 for it, he was astonished at the price. It seems pretty sturdy as well, so I highly recommend it.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Wings the Pteranodon
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Wings the Pteranodon

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't turn off, 29 Jan. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
The idea is great but there's no off button and it starts up at the slightest vibration. You can't put it away in a toy box either because if something goes on top of it it won't stop saying things. I've taken the batteries out, they won't be going back in and I can't say my 3 year old son has missed it either.

Theo Klein - BOSCH Workshop
Theo Klein - BOSCH Workshop
Offered by Toysworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of bits, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Theo Klein - BOSCH Workshop (Toy)
This comes with lots of tools which is great but also lots of smaller bits like nuts and bolts etc. The tools and the workbench themselves are great but the smaller bits are really a bit of a waste of time. Overall this is a great toy though and my son has had many happy hours playing with it.

Fireman Sam - Friction Fire Engine with Sam Figure
Fireman Sam - Friction Fire Engine with Sam Figure
Offered by Magic Cherry Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy, 22 Sept. 2011
My son loves Fireman Sam and this is a great toy for him. He's 2 and is constantly playing with it, stealing my daughters dolls house and pretending to rescue people stuck in the roof with the ladder. It doesn't seem as tough as some other fire engine toys he has such as those from the Early Learning Centre but having said that it's survived being thrown down the stairs a few times, smashed into walls etc without any damage so can't really complain. It would be nice if the lights flashed or it had a siren for him, but then again, silence is golden!

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Normal To Darker Skin 250ml
Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion Normal To Darker Skin 250ml
Offered by North East Stock Clearance Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrid smell, 24 May 2011
I've been using fake tan for years and can remember the old days when they used to really smell, what a flash back this product was! Just like the old days the smell is quite nice when you put it on but within a few hours that fades and you smell of that nasty fake tan smell that really gets up your nose.

Its a shame really as it does make your skin very soft and I would have loved a fake tan where you can gradually build up colour rather than hope you get it right first time! But I can't get over the smell. It seems though having read other reviews that not all users feel the same way about the smell, maybe it only affects certain people, but mine will be going in the bin tonight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4