Profile for John Mellon > Reviews

Content by John Mellon

John Mellon (UK, Scotland)

Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull !!, 22 July 2009
I previously had the Elements 5 book by Scott Kelby which is the reason I bought this one after upgrading to Elements 7. It carries on on the same excellent tradition with the added bonus of input by Matt Kloskowski. If you are an Elements 7 user you won't go wrong this book.

Sennheiser CX300-B High Quality Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones - Black
Sennheiser CX300-B High Quality Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Mar 2007
After trying a few different types I eventually settled on the Sennheisers. They fit my ears nicely, have a clean, natural, balanced sound and I believe they offer exceptional value for money. I can only assume that the previous reviewers who were "disappointed" must have ended up with the fake versions. These have also had generally very good ratings from CNET & What Hi-Fi etc. Anyway have a listen yourself if you can and make your own mind up.

Panasonic KXTCD820 DECT With Answering Machine Silver
Panasonic KXTCD820 DECT With Answering Machine Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 17 Dec 2006
This is probably the best phone I have owned, and I've had a few. Sound quality is excellent, the display is cool and I love the fact that the included software allows you to edit & update your phone book on your PC and transfer it to the handset via the USB link. Highly recommended!!