Profile for Mrs. E. L. Webber > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. L. Webber

Mrs. E. L. Webber (Plymouth, Devon, UK)

VTech Baby Sing and Discover Piano
VTech Baby Sing and Discover Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 20 May 2010
My 8 month old loves this piano. It has lots of different settings so doesn't get too boring or repetitive and the microphone is a hit with her little friends as a chew toy!! All in all a good toy that will last a while.

Baby Loves: Puppy
Baby Loves: Puppy
by Claire Dowe

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 7 May 2010
This review is from: Baby Loves: Puppy (Board book)
My 8 month old loves this book, it is very simple and she loves looking at herself in the mirror to finish.

My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
by Annie Kubler

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 29 Mar. 2010
This is a lovely book, with great illustrations which we use alongside our baby signing classes. My 6 month baby loves looking through this at bedtime (and trying to chew the book) :-)

Jerry Moffatt: Revelations
Jerry Moffatt: Revelations
by Jerry Moffatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, well worth the read, 31 Dec. 2009
I bought this for my hubby who is climbing obsessed and he hasn't put it down yet so I guess he likes it!

Baby Touch Animal Book
Baby Touch Animal Book
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first book, 31 Dec. 2009
I bought this for a present and was surprised at the value for money. The book is larger than most board books and very colourful. A good first baby book.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 29 Nov. 2009
This cloth book is very cute with bright jungle animals and their 'tales'. My baby is still too young to appreciate it but I am sure she will soon!

From Here to Paternity: The Diary of a Pregnant Man
From Here to Paternity: The Diary of a Pregnant Man
by A. J. Cullen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but scary!, 29 Jun. 2009
I bought this for my husband to read as all the other pregnancy books seemed to be aimed at mums. I read it first and really enjoyed it, although did find myself in tears a few times! My husband however couldn't finish it as it frightened him too much!

Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

4.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth Exercise DVD, 13 Mar. 2009
I am only 16 weeks so find that the prenatal workout is not very taxing but I can imagine that this will change as time goes on!! I really enjoy doing this DVD though and like the down to earth manor that Davina has. The tips that she gives at the end are also good especially for first time Mums like myself. I look forward to doing the post natal section after the baby!