Profile for Mr. L. J. Warne > Reviews

Kilrock-K Descaler 250ml
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning!!!, 3 Jun 2014
This is no ordinary descaler...This is simply the best on the planet. Very powerful, and Stinks to high-heaven when it gets to work. I've been using it for my cleaning business for years & years, and the first time I used it I didn't wear gloves and it took my skin off in lumps to red raw. I very nearly went to hospital, so rubber gloves peeps!!

Great for showers screens and windows!

Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 3 Jun 2014
This is quite simply the best descaler on the planet. I've used it in my window cleaning business for years & years. Can't recommend highly enough. Great product.

Shaolin Warrior - The Way Of Qi Gong [DVD]
Shaolin Warrior - The Way Of Qi Gong [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaolin Warrior
Price: 12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, 11 May 2014
I love Shifu Yanli, and his dvd material are just great, as is the picture quality. However, the dvd's themselves are low quality. The dvd's keep on freezing no matter what player I put it in as I have three players. I even bought another same copy as I 'really' wanted to learn this, but the same. I even got another dvd for my birthday of Shaolin workout, but again the same low-budget discs. Everything else is very professional.

BIG TV
BIG TV
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: BIG TV (Audio CD)
What an album!!! Loved the first album and have been smitten ever since. However, I was disappointed with Ritual, the second album, and there was some trepidation in buying this one thinking they were gonna be another fantastic one album wonder, but boy oh boy this album just grows & grows on you with every listen. This is already in my Top Ten albums of all time and I'm 43 with hundreds of albums!! Buy it!

Street Jams-Electric Funk Vol
Street Jams-Electric Funk Vol
Price: 13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars USA Alternative to UK Streetsounds, 29 July 2013
There really is nothing more to be said that the above post hasn't already mentioned in his clear and descriptive post. I just love this era, and had all the Streetsounds Electro records on vinyl. These Street Jams are just as good and would highly recommend. Get down! :-)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for scammers!!!, 12 Jun 2013
Just be careful to see who actually leaves these 5* comments!! Most are bogus!! Why would companies need to do this if was all kosher and did exactly as described??
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 8:47 PM BST

Gaiam - A.M. and P.M. Yoga [DVD] [2004]
Gaiam - A.M. and P.M. Yoga [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Rodney Yee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for busy bodies who wanna start the day more energized, 23 July 2012
Great little DVD of minimalistic Yoga just to get you started for the day. If you're a regular yoga enthusiast, then you may find this a bit light weight, but I love Yoga, but don't do it all the time (more of a nagging in the mind to want to) so for me this is great, short & mighty sweet. Remember, this is a First Thing AM Yoga - you've just woken up! It's NOT meant to be strenuous! Someone wrote "It's not really Rodney Lee" Who is it then, Bruce Lee?? Silly Billy. Everyone's at different levels at the end of the day, so if you sound a bit like me then this is perfect! If you don't usually start your day doing any form of excercise at all - BUY THIS NOW!!!

Streetsounds Nu Electro Vol 3
Streetsounds Nu Electro Vol 3

5.0 out of 5 stars It's back...in a fresher way!, 3 July 2011
F-F-F-F-FRESHHHHHHH!!!! Oh yes, the iconic Street Sounds are back in business some 27 years on from the old days of wearing the Fila BJ & Tacchini tracksuits & spinning on our backs!! :-) Nuff sed! Get back in2 it, man!! Check out the Streetsounds UK Fresh 86' reunion in London 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

Fields Of The Nephilim
Fields Of The Nephilim
Price: 10.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark ear candy - their finest hour., 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Fields Of The Nephilim (Audio CD)
This is their best album, and a wonderful album it is too. Sublime dark tones throughout, but what I really love about this particular album is it's hypnotic flavour - some dreamy and beautifuly crafted tunes here. They stand alone doing their own thing the best that they can.

Dumb And Dumber [DVD] [1995]
Dumb And Dumber [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave comedy of all-time, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Dumb And Dumber [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
Haven't seen it yet? Just buy the damn thing!!! Wanna laugh? Just buy the damn thing!!! YOU WILL LAUGH & LAUGH & LAUGH...Seen it 20+ times and still gets me. Genius comedy.

Page: 1 | 2