Profile for Steve Thomas-Green > Reviews

Content by Steve Thomas-Green

Steve Thomas-Green (East Midlands)

Gourmet Gold Double Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 8, Total 96 Cans
Gourmet Gold Double Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 8, Total 96 Cans

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar 2013
Our two cats are just coming up to a year old, so we're gradually moving them onto adult food.

This, so far, has been their favourite cat food ever. They devour it upon sight and most of the kitten food (they previously loved) hardly gets eaten now.
The quality is obvious as soon as you open a tin.

I'll be buying this until they get bored of it

Procter Pest-Stop Little Nipper Mouse Trap Boxed (x2)
Procter Pest-Stop Little Nipper Mouse Trap Boxed (x2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse Killer, 8 Sep 2011
This is a great item. We have (at least) 2 mice in our kitchen. They aren't phased by the useless sonic repellents, which are supposed to sound like alarms. They seems to enjoy the poison, but haven't died yet, but a piece of chocolate on one of these traps and BAM!!!! One dead mouse within a few hours.

Here's hoping the 2nd mouse goes the same way as the first.

We couldn't remove the dead mouse from the trap (we didn't even try) so the trap went into the bin with the mouse, so I'm buying a couple more as spares

Well worth the money, even if they're a little tricky to set

A quick update: 2nd mouse was caught 2 days later, again by one of these traps. No signs of mice for 3 days now, so job well done

Live at the Astoria London '91
Live at the Astoria London '91
Offered by jim-exselecky

1.0 out of 5 stars One to avoid, 16 Aug 2010
I actually went to this gig back in 1991, so was really looking forward to receiving the cd. I wish I'd seen the other review here about the bad sound as it's even worse than you can imagine.

Quality wise, the sound is on a par with a really bad bootleg, except that this is an official release.

Whoever decided to release this should be ashamed of themselves as it's a complete rip-off. As I'm fast dicovering, some of the Theatre of Hate live output is not of the best quality....

One to avoid