Profile for amunt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Little Ray Of Sunshine
A Little Ray Of Sunshine

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Feb. 2013
I love this book, it made me laugh and it made me cry. It addresses deep and serious issues in a light manner and it shows that no one can change unless they are determined to. Recommended.

Twelve Days (The McRae Series, Book 1 - Sam and Rachel)
Twelve Days (The McRae Series, Book 1 - Sam and Rachel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun. 2012
This book is about a couple who had been married for twelve years and were torn apart by losing their baby girl (car accident left the wife incapable of having any more children). They never recovered especially after their attempts at adoptions failed and left them too upset and too far apart. Then three kids show up at their door and they get forced to work together and get closer to each other and finally open up to each other about what is eating them up

This book deals with real issues, the characters are very well written, and the book may make you cry because there are very sad situations being dealt with. I downloaded this for free but after finishing it I immediately bought Books 2 and 3 and also read on the writer's website that Book 4 will be out soon. Can't wait to continue reading about the McRae's.

18 Gauge Clear Acrylic Ball Nose Screw Retainer
18 Gauge Clear Acrylic Ball Nose Screw Retainer
Offered by BodyJewelryonline

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 May 2012
i bought this for when i want something discrete on my nose, it is very handy and it doesn't full since it has this twist in it. so it takes an effort to put it in and take it out but that is exactly what i need since all my other nose studs kept falling off on their own

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 17 May 2012
the harry potter geek in me is soo happy :) I bought this is pale pink and I think it is very pretty. the cotton feels nice too.

Me to You Bear Passport Cover
Me to You Bear Passport Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars love it :), 17 May 2012
I really love this, it makes me smile whenever I look at my passport even though traveling these days is so stressful.

365 Days with You
365 Days with You

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 May 2012
This review is from: 365 Days with You (Kindle Edition)
OK I really wanted to like this book, I read the reviews and people seemed to be very happy with this book. However:
1. This is not 365 days, it is 90days to 120 days maximum. It is half the story and you only realize that the rest of the 365 will be released in May 2012. I mean the review said the people cant wait for book 2 but I thought it would be a sequel, not the other TWO THIRD of the year
2. There are a lot of things that are not clear, and some inconsistencies, for example Olivia not liking coffee then loving coffee.
3. There are quite a few typos.

Having My Baby
Having My Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Like!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Having My Baby (Kindle Edition)
ooo I liked this book a lot, I'd like to know more about the Baylor clan, there should be sequels for some of the brothers and both sisters :D

Ivy Gems 9ct Yellow Gold Blue Topaz Pear Drop Wrap Over Effect Pendant with 46cm Prince of Wales Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 April 2012
Bought this as a gift for my mom on mother's day and she loves it too :) I think it is very elegant, the Topaz is the birthstone of November, the month my mother was born so all in all a perfect gift :)

Lush T-Shirts I Am Currently Away From My Computer Men's T-Shirt
Lush T-Shirts I Am Currently Away From My Computer Men's T-Shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but writing should be displayed differently, 20 April 2012
I love this, it's nice and all but I found that the writing extends too far left and right (to put it bluntly they cover not just the front of my boobs but also to the left and right of them), I wished the writing was displayed over three lines with smaller widths. Doesn't stop me from loving it though :) Also, note that the medium is kinda a men's medium not a female's medium, but it's fine coz I am overweight.

Code Triage: 3 (Mercy Hospital)
Code Triage: 3 (Mercy Hospital)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but too much churchy stuff, 16 April 2012
the book is about second chances, and a man's mission to get back to his wife before their divorce is final and despite the fact that she refuses to talk to him and the fact that he only started trying to get back to her in the last 4 days before the court date.

some spoilers here: it's sweet really about a woman who never believed marriages last forever and was proven right when her husband cheats on her - though to be fair to him she had kicked him out of the house and they were separated and his partner had died when he slept with the other woman - the partner's sister who was also grieving. the other woman is aggravating because she would go to any length to have the main character love her, even resorting to lying and scheming, very annoying.

my problem with it is that there were too many references to the church and faith that don't fit in the story well and EVERYONE in the story is a christian who rely completely on god and believe in his will, except for the heroine who had given up on god but keeps having annoying monologues with him.

all in all, it's an ok book about second chances and forgiving and renewed trust

Page: 1 | 2