ARRAY(0xa7a98fd8)

Richard Culley

Abraham, Martin and John
Abraham, Martin and John
Price: 7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the great singers, singing choice folk tunes., 13 May 2013
I love Dion, and this album is another of the singers adventures into folk rock, like Wonder where I'm bound. Though he could be accused of startling unoriginality in his search for a hit, his voice is such that, he can only add to the bandwagons he jumps on. The singers own songs on the album stand up to scrutiny, but, its his take on other peoples songs, his reworking of Hendrix's Purple Haze and beautiful take on Leonard Cohen's Sisters of Mercy, where the album really takes off. To sum up, great album.

D'Addario EXP16 EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze Light  (.012-.053) Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EXP16 EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze Light (.012-.053) Acoustic Guitar Strings
Price: 9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 13 May 2013
Ten quid for strings seems a lot ,but, it is worth paying extra for the quality. The sound is bright and clear, and lasts longer than other strings I've tried ,but, maybe I haven't tried enough strings for that to be a valid statement, I don't know. I never broke one, . however hard I've played. Overall, great strings, with a great sound, that are worth the extra money.