Profile for Vicki > Reviews

Vicki

Cot Bed Insect Net
Cot Bed Insect Net
Offered by BabySecurity

1.0 out of 5 stars Despite the item listing/description as "cot bed net", I received a cot net which is too small. Useless., 23 July 2015
This review is from: Cot Bed Insect Net (Baby Product)
Cot net, NOT cot bed net!

Dr. Brown's 'My Dots' Baby Food / Breastmilk Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius product, saves time!, 19 Jun. 2015
Brilliant, brilliant idea- these stick on and peel off milk storage bottles perfectly, unlike normal labels which leave a residue. Why do more companies (especially in the UK) not make these? I got so tired of messing about with scotch tape to label expressed milk and these have eliminated that issue. Love them, and they arrived super-quickly.

Lansinoh 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump
Lansinoh 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, just a couple of small niggles, 20 Mar. 2015
This pump is so easy to use, and so far I've had great results with it. Very flexible, with various pumping styles and suction levels to suit every mother's preferences. Easy to clean and assemble, too. However, I'm not keen on the insistence on boiling as the sterilising method - at the moment I'm pinned to the sofa and barely have time to get a drink, never mind boiling things for 10 minutes! Another minus for me is the manual- I found it over complicated things and was a bit unclear in places. But as far as actual product operation is concerned, I have no complaints. You do have to hold the two bottles but I'm not too bothered by that, I manage to push the buttons on the control panel with a finger just fine, and it's so efficient I'm not doing it for that long anyway!

NaturalWaveTM Slow Flow Teats
NaturalWaveTM Slow Flow Teats

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes introducing bottles easy!, 20 Mar. 2015
I've just started expressing and I'm pleased to report that my daughter accepted this teat with no problems and no fuss, and is now happily switching between bottle and breast as a result. What a relief!

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bottles
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bottles
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Expressing essential, 20 Mar. 2015
Really great storage product, I express straight into them using the double electric pump and pop them in the fridge. So easy! Straightforward cleaning and sterilising too, plus you can just swap the white sealing disc for a teat and you're good to go (as long as the milk is the right temperature of course!). In fact I have just ordered another four as I'm using them so much.

Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not essential, but a lovely treat, 20 Mar. 2015
I haven't tried the cold method, but this is a very nice product when used warm- quick and easy to heat too. Really soothing and apparently encourages let-down, which is always nice to hear! I'm sure it will be equally pleasant to use cold once the weather gets a bit warmer too.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (Pack of 240 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pads at a decent price, 10 Feb. 2015
Brilliant pads- large coverage area, thin and super absorbent. I've been wearing them under a sleep bra and you can't see a thing! Plus there's no seepage with these (have suffered this with another brand). They also stay in place really well. Excellent product, well worth trying!

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A real lifesaver!, 10 Feb. 2015
This is ESSENTIAL if you intend on breastfeeding- it has helped heal my cracked, sore and bleeding nipples in just a few days! And the fact you don't need to remove it before baby latches on is especially handy. Brilliant product.

Rose Petal Jam: Recipes and Stories from a Summer in Poland
Rose Petal Jam: Recipes and Stories from a Summer in Poland
by Beata Zatorska

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful, 1 Nov. 2011
This is such a beautifully written and evocative book blending history, travel and personal memoir with some of the most delicious recipes in Polish cuisine, and featuring some stunning photography. I originally bought it as a gift but, after flicking through it before wrapping it up, I have also bought myself a copy, I loved it so much! Can't wait for the promised Winter follow-up...