Profile for M. Esq > Reviews

Content by M. Esq

M. Esq "eleuthranaut" (the Original York City)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sour Soul
Sour Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sour Soul (Audio CD)
Wow. Nice, real nice. Melt in the ear sounds This has been on heavy rotation today, listened 3.5 times by the time breakfast was finished. Probably the most nourishing thing my soul consumed today
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2015 10:56 PM BST

Live Like Youre Dead
Live Like Youre Dead
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the review, next up buy the album, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Live Like Youre Dead (Audio CD)
Once upon a time the Lost Boyz said "a lot of rappers come, a lot of rappers go". Once upon another time Ferris Bueller said "Life happens pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" ... Being mindful of this, you should buy this album.

Bic disposable razors Flex 3 triple blade shaver 4 pack
Bic disposable razors Flex 3 triple blade shaver 4 pack
Offered by Innox Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just to shave your birds growler, 14 Aug. 2014
These have just been on offer in Tesco for £1.39 a pack so i bought some as a trial and can confirm the are very good, even more so by disposable razor standards. At the moment prefer the to Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3

... and then you shoot your cousin
... and then you shoot your cousin

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, player..., 19 May 2014
More than Happy wit the content, quenches my roots thirst for the short term. To short though. I know we have been through the madness of 74 minute albums and if the content is worthy the 45-50 minutes will do, but 34 is cutting t a bit in my opinion for a full album. If this was still the days of cassette tapes this would be doubly irritating... to long to fill half a C60 and to short to fill half a D90 without repeating tracks just to satisfy the auto-reverse! ... None the less enjoy and cherish what we do have here, word!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 11:33 PM BST

Underground Tapes
Underground Tapes

5.0 out of 5 stars That Good, Good..........., 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Underground Tapes (Audio CD)
I'm diggin' this. Head nodding. Smile induced. Loving it. Deep in the Beats. Late night Headphones and hoodies.

Check it.

Word

OX 2010: A Street Odyssey
OX 2010: A Street Odyssey

5.0 out of 5 stars Spaceman fills the Space ...man, 13 Nov. 2012
Vast is good, always good. But this is complete from the get go to the end note. If I was a paper boy, in NewYork, on my soap box, sellng the daily headlines, working for the man, I'd shout "extra, extra, vast is really good about it" ..... and boy's and girly girl's don't you dare go and doubt it.

Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunday Morning Magic!, 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Little Dreamer (Audio CD)
Okay, so I'm a little late to the party but I'm pretty sure that's what Sunday mornings are all about? Well that and going to church and this my Amazonian buddies has got enough soul that I don't have to break that habit of my lifetime and can repent from my very own sofa from behind my very own headphones.... Praise be to Jesus for I had see da light and watch my soul dance 'pon it own two feet right before me!!

Chord Company CobraPlus 2 RCA to 2 RCA - NEW VEE PLUGS - 0.5m Length
Chord Company CobraPlus 2 RCA to 2 RCA - NEW VEE PLUGS - 0.5m Length

5.0 out of 5 stars Cobra enters the Deadly Sixty!, 13 Aug. 2011
Just purchased these through Amazon after much looking and researching as part of my long over due system upgrade. At some point i would look to upgrade my Cd player. However, after investing in new speakers along with cables to bring further new life in my refurbished sound and cinema system i decided to make sure it was all 'strung together properly' whilst awaiting Marantz and rivals bring their new compact disc spinners into the arena!
As far as a review i can simple say these are stunning, brilliant cables. a massively worth while investment/upgrade to said setup. The were bought to replace Cable Talk cables that were as it stood far better than the in the box originals. The Chord's have far better clarity and depth, providing more detail and a deeper bass.
Music i found good to test them with (along with most of my Cd collection so far today!): Sibelius (Finlandia), Vernon Reid & Masque, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy and most enjoyable of all Dan Michaelson and the Coast Guards
In summary for any ponder wanderers.... buy and enjoy
Thank you Chord Company, mainly from my Marantz Cd player that has been saved from a dusty new home under my bed!

For reference my system: Amp Pioneer VSX920. Cd player Marantz CD4000. Blu Ray Sony S373. Front Speaker Monitor Audio BX5. Centre Speaker Monitor Audio Vector 20. Rear Speakers Sony SS85E. Speaker Cable Monitor Audio Silver Cable

Sony UWABR100 USB Network Adapter Bringing Wireless Internet Access to Your Wi-Fi Ready TV

5.0 out of 5 stars No wires....thank you!, 11 Nov. 2010
read a lot of horror and complaint stories about this product, but whilst it is a bit of a shame to have to pay for the Sony product rather than just a n other dongle we do lead our selves into this buy buying the brands don't we! Anyway what i have to say is i for one am glad to have purchased the wifi adapter and know that in the time i have the telly any short term cost will be forgotten. Doesn't seem thus far to have an issue with signal and works on the same floor as my wireless box across two rooms and gets me i player for one on my television and and as such through my surround system, so in a nutshell chuffed to bits.... This is what we grew up for, the future, no wires and the geeky stuff that makes you look cool and makes you everyday life less hassle is not? Plug in, tune in, sit back and enjoy!

The Secret Song (Amazon Exclusive Version)
The Secret Song (Amazon Exclusive Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on his business....., 8 Aug. 2010
Don't get me wrong. This isn't a return to form, just some 'oh here we are again, and i like it this way' .... Dj Spooky is one of the people that was a valuable find when i stopped to look around and release i should always make music one of, if not the most important thing in my life... Recommended, enjoy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4