Profile for Lind Pearson > Reviews

Content by Lind Pearson

Lind Pearson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Navajo Courage (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (Brotherhood of Warriors - Book 4)
Navajo Courage (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (Brotherhood of Warriors - Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Navajo Courage, 20 Dec. 2013
Great story really enjoyed this. A very different read to what I normally read but really liked it. Would purchase more by this author.

Bresser Night Vision Device NightVision 5x50
Bresser Night Vision Device NightVision 5x50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bresser Night Vision Device, 20 Dec. 2013
Very good took us a while to get it set up for our use. It isn't difficult don't get me wrong but we were looking at our new visitor a Hedghog and they move quicker than you think.

Entranced (The Donovan Legacy Book 2)
Entranced (The Donovan Legacy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Entranced, 20 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Having read some of this series I wanted to find out about the other characters story. Ended up buying the whole series.

Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense)
Unforgivable (Romantic Suspense)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgivable, 20 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Tina Waincott is a new author to me but I could not put this book down. I will be buying more by this author.

Touched by Lightning (Romantic Suspense)
Touched by Lightning (Romantic Suspense)

4.0 out of 5 stars Touched by Lightning, 20 Dec. 2013
Jaime Rush is a new author to me but I do like her. This book was rather slow to start with but I did enjoy it. Would buy others by her.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller, 20 Dec. 2013
I have now had this for a month. The cats are no longer leaving us a present in this area but have moved on to another area. We do have a big garden. I would say this though that you do have to be aware of where you are placing this as bushes / shrubs interupt the waves. When it first went up it was a bit like a Tom & Jerry cartoon. The cats were very suprised. Over all I think this is a good buy

Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon Modern)
Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon Modern)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought:Destitute Yet Defiant, 20 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed this book. The story and characters were great. A lovely read. Have only just started to read this author but will be buying more of her books.

Bodyguards Boxed Set (Favorite Romance Themes) (The Summit Authors Present: Favorite Romance ThemesTM Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodyguards Boxed Set, 20 Dec. 2013
As with all boxed sets you love some but like others. It depends on what you are feeling at the time. For the price this was great and it also introduces you to different authors.

The Return Of Rafe MacKade (The MacKade Brothers - Book 1)
The Return Of Rafe MacKade (The MacKade Brothers - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Return of Rafe MacKade, 20 Dec. 2013
Buy one and you will end up buying the series. Really entertaining read. The stories are all great and you really get involved with all the characters.

Lindy Bop 'Bella' Classy Vintage 1950's Rockabilly Style Swing Party Jive Dress (16, Red)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lindy Bop "Bella" Classy Vintage 1950's Rockabilly Style Swing Party Jive Dress, 20 Dec. 2013
The dress was very nice but the style did not suit me. They were very helpful and I had know difficulty returning the dress.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6