Profile for MJ Hargreaves > Reviews

Content by MJ Hargreaves

MJ Hargreaves "MJ" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Wave Sandal Ladies [ Charcoal/Rasp , UK 7 ]
Wave Sandal Ladies [ Charcoal/Rasp , UK 7 ]
Offered by Sports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, 4 July 2015
These are pink, not red as shown in the photo. Otherwise, they're just what I was looking for. Comfortable, adjustable, affordable hiking sandals. We'll see how they cope after a day of sweaty feet.

Sloggi Women's Basic Long Brief, Black, Size 24
Sloggi Women's Basic Long Brief, Black, Size 24
Offered by Flowerbags Underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 27 Jun. 2015
Absolutely marvellous underwear for wearing under a summer dress. Prevents that awkward 'ow, my thighs are rubbing' feeling familiar to anyone who loves both maxi dresses and meat pies.

Crochet: Stylish Crochet Bags. 5 Bags for You to Crochet for Everyday
Crochet: Stylish Crochet Bags. 5 Bags for You to Crochet for Everyday

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a quick project, 25 Jun. 2015
Nice variety of stitches and bag types, definitely worth a week on my unlimited account. Only complaint - most of the bags were quite loose and would need to be lined to prevent things falling out.

5 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test - More Options Available
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, arrived quickly, 28 Dec. 2014
Worked really well, although the lancet was a bit hit or miss. Could use instructions on the best place to stab yourself for the best blood flow. Other than that, very easy to use. My youngest daughter is studying inheritance in biology at school, and my husband and I knew we were different blood groups (A and B and both carrying the gene for O), so it was fun to find out that of our three children, one is A, one O and one AB.

16" Round Circle Scatter Cushion Pad Insert Filler Hollow fibre Filled DOS
16" Round Circle Scatter Cushion Pad Insert Filler Hollow fibre Filled DOS
Offered by DOSolutions

3.0 out of 5 stars You get want you pay for, 28 Dec. 2014
'Round' is apparently a subjective term to the person who made the cushion I got. It was a lopsided tear drop shape. Fortunately, I can sew in a curved line, so it was eventually a round cushion pad. Other than that, it was fine.

DUNLOP HALF HEIGHT 2012 DESIGN WELLY (7 UK)
DUNLOP HALF HEIGHT 2012 DESIGN WELLY (7 UK)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and affordable, 28 Dec. 2014
Good boots, comfortable, well moulded, etc. They are just plain rubber though, so for cold days, warm socks will be required, and this may mean you want to buy a larger size.

Handy Hands Tatting Needles For Thread Set Of 3 N8
Handy Hands Tatting Needles For Thread Set Of 3 N8
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good, but the instructions weren't great - use YouTube ..., 28 Dec. 2014
Got a bit squashed in the mail, but the needles survived. Arrived much faster than expected. Product is good, but the instructions weren't great - use YouTube to learn how to use these.

Blowfish Womens Olin Boots BF4169 Black Old Saddle 7 UK, 40 EU
Blowfish Womens Olin Boots BF4169 Black Old Saddle 7 UK, 40 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Tragedy, 28 Dec. 2014
I've been wearing Blowfish boots for years, and I have the half-length version of these already, but for some reason, these were too narrow across one foot. Not the seller's fault - must have just been a faulty batch.

KAYSCASE ArmorHolster 3 Piece Heavy Duty Case with Holster for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone Air 4.7 inch 2014 Version (Lifetime Warranty) (Green)
Offered by Phoebe Kinsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone case I've owned, 28 Dec. 2014
Fantastic case - I dropped my phone down a flight of concrete stairs on Christmas Eve, and not even a scratch! I don't use the belt clip holster part, because I'm not a complete tool, but the rest is lovely - colourful, and with both rubbery and hard protection.

EiioX World Record Speed Cube from PUZL
EiioX World Record Speed Cube from PUZL
Offered by eforworldshop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... cube - I've shaved a minute off my personal best., 13 July 2014
Fab cube - I've shaved a minute off my personal best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5