Profile for hms638 > Reviews

Chihuahua Nine-Letter Word Puzzles
Chihuahua Nine-Letter Word Puzzles
by Alan Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars fun gift, 27 Mar. 2015
Keeps my fella busy as he's a word geek!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just perfect in every way, 17 Sept. 2014
It's just perfect in every way! Packaged well, quick to arrive. Fits perfectly and appeals to my inner geek. Just fab :)

Tape Deck Heart
Tape Deck Heart
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars its a grower, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Tape Deck Heart (Audio CD)
Much anticipated follow up to England keep my bones which i love. This is not as good. No major anthems and his voice sounds different. Not as gritty as previous songs, sometimes sounds a bit mainstream. Wanted to give 3 stars but daughter made me give 4 as she likes it more than I do! That said, the more I play it, the more I like it.

Wicked Words 9: An Erotic Short Story Collection: Vol 9
Wicked Words 9: An Erotic Short Story Collection: Vol 9
by Kerri Sharp
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucy!, 29 July 2010
First time I bought erotic fiction and I wasn't disappointed at all. Definitely something to cater for most tastes in this book, even if the tastes are a little unusual!

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Canvas Laker Purple 1J622 3 UK
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Canvas Laker Purple 1J622 3 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy daughter!, 29 July 2010
My 12 year old bought these with some of her birthday money. I don't think they have left her feet yet! She LOVES them. They arrived within a couple of days of the order being placed which made her very happy. They are a perfect fit and are really comfortable. She likes them so much she wants another pair.