Profile for Lorna > Reviews

Content by Lorna

Lorna

Page: 1 | 2
Sidney's 'The Defence of Poesy' and Selected Renaissance Literary Criticism (Penguin Classics)
by Gavin Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for my course, 13 July 2013
This was a recommended book for one module at university and I found it very useful when compiling my essays for said module. If it is listed on your reading list - get it. You will not be disappointed!

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not regret buying, 13 July 2013
This book had me near rolling on the ground with laughter. I am far from a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey and this collection of amusing instances really made my day!

The Luckydo Rap
The Luckydo Rap

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The Luckydo Rap (MP3 Download)
Pandas do kung-fu.
What's your luckydo?

A highly addictive song based on World of Warcraft. Buy it. You know you want to.

Days Go By [Explicit]
Days Go By [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 13 July 2013
Fun, bouncy album with some surprises in the songs that I did not expect! Great to listen to and very enjoyable.

Approaching Normal (UK Version) [Explicit]
Approaching Normal (UK Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 July 2013
I am happy with this purchase and highly recommend Blue October for music that makes you think a bit and consider the emotion behind the song. Can relate to a great deal.

AT RISK (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 1)
AT RISK (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect this to be as good as it was, 13 July 2013
Very pleasantly surprised with this novel! I tried to guess what was going to happen as I went along but I was thrown for a loop, which was FANTASTIC! I'm happy to see a crime/thriller novel that involves equines but not the racetrack as it shows that there is more variety to this world than previously imagined. Hope to see a lot more from Ehrman. Though watch the typos and small errors, although they were few!

The King of the Crags (Memory of Flames Book 2)
The King of the Crags (Memory of Flames Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 July 2013
So happy that I found these novels! I highly recommend them, they are written to a high standard and are VERY dynamic!

The Order of the Scales (Memory of Flames Book 3)
The Order of the Scales (Memory of Flames Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 July 2013
This is a brilliant novel, very happy to have read! Dramatic, dynamic and makes you want to keep reading and reading!

Hell of a Salesman
Hell of a Salesman

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, 13 July 2013
This was an amusing book and an insight into the seedy side of sales and recruitment. Only thing that it could have benefited from would have been a stronger plot throughout, though I do see how it all comes together at the end.

The Truth About Love [Explicit]
The Truth About Love [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album that I have bought of late, 13 July 2013
This is the best album that I have bought recently and I hope to snap up another Pink album very soon!

Page: 1 | 2