Profile for Ruadhri > Reviews

Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Moods, 14 Oct. 2014
Perfect!

Buy with these:

10 x 40 Watt SES/E14 Small Edison Screw Fitting G45 Round Golf Ball Bulbs in Opal (White/Soft) Finish Double Life: 2,000 Hours BY EVERBRIGHTPLUS

Drum & Bass Arena Anthology 2
Drum & Bass Arena Anthology 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Mix 3 opens with that computer game tune!!, 2 Dec. 2013
Mix 1 NIce! 4/5 Stars
Mix 2 ... Nyeh.
Mix 3 5/5 Smash!!! 6/5 Stars!!!!

Mix 1 & 3 will be on loop

Mix 3 instantly rewound me by 18 years. Head nods and everything

Brand New Machine (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] [+video]
Brand New Machine (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] [+video]

5.0 out of 5 stars Duppy Man, 25 Oct. 2013
I heard the tune "Duppy Man" when they were surprise guest and played 'that' set at Ram Jam Rodigan. blew me away

Then this album. Then I hear "International"...

Cheese. and. Pease!! Nuff fwd fi dat. Even the Scrillex Version

"Alive" Is the wake me up feel good powers tune

Chase and Status can touch any dance music deal with it good

I do wish for them to do a strictly D&B one though.... If they're reading....... lol

Africa [DVD]
Africa [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Giraffe Fight!!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Africa [DVD] (DVD)
WOW!!!!!!!

Largest lake - under the desert!! WOW!!!

The Rain Maker!!! WOW!!!!

Africa!! WOW!!!!!

I have see so many new things with this documentary

Fabriclive 58: Goldie
Fabriclive 58: Goldie

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Headz, 19 Mar. 2013
Can't believe i've only just stumbled on this!!!!

Such a mature mix, really really is perfect. Its like 90's D&B grew up and arrived here. Thank you Goldie

Stand out tracks:
Proteus
Translation
Doubts (!wow!badd!)
Hold It
Open Page (smooth smooth roller)
Higher Forces (dubstep roller)
Ev's Dead (@1:30!!!liiive!!!!baddd!!!)
Old Headz (throwback tune. so '95. love this track)
Be True (smooth smooth roller)
Timeless

Welcome Reality (Amazon Exclusive Bonus Track)
Welcome Reality (Amazon Exclusive Bonus Track)

5.0 out of 5 stars Play Everything x2, 7 Sept. 2012
x3 Innocence
x3 Guilt
x3 Fugue State
x3 Me and You
Let go of 'cool'...imagine vauxhall rollerdisco...do your thing and x3 Crush on You
See above. x3 Must Be The Feeling
x3 Reaching Out
x3 Promises

x10 Innocence (Hesper Muze Remix (Amazon Exclusive Bonus Track)). WOW!!.

This album rivals chase and status no more idols. we all know how big that album is.

Dubstep Allstars Vol.09 - Mixed by Silkie & Quest
Dubstep Allstars Vol.09 - Mixed by Silkie & Quest

4.0 out of 5 stars "We Don't Use Music Sheet And All That...", 8 Aug. 2012
Best one since Vol.05

Ok perhaps since Vol.07 CD1 by Chef

Vol.01 - 05 are all that, set the standards etc, Vol.05 is personal fave. 6.. ummm. 8.. I dunno. 9? We are back in business.

Such a good good set full of the tracks you can't get elsewhere, or that I heard only once and wish I had on mp3. Perfect to play end to end, you will head rock. Only 4 stars, as Eyez not played long enough, and why the need for Katy B? An odd surprise for the album style.

On the album I'm a real fan of the dnb as well as dub influence (kids, that means reggae dub, the original 'dub')

Enjoyed the less digital and more vinyl feel to the mixes, the mix set sounds live-ish (if that makes sense)

Best tracks:

Lucky.
The seafront.
Belfast.
Selva nova! what a surprise! salute that track
Eyez. Is badd. Not played long enough. Bugged.
Level 0.
The Unknown.
Forest Funk! Dance to this track!
Cyberdub. Real dub right here. Real basstube material.
Filth (Silkie Remix). As above, So dubby. Better than original. Sorry.
Feel. Armshouse.
Who knew. Dub! Again! Happs! It's mature, it's just right.
Stand! calling it a 'roller' sounds wrong (dnb!) but it is. It's a bit aggy too (lol).

I just like that Silkie & Quest they did their 'own thing' and it doesn't sound like a 'smash hits' album for dubstep

9/10

Getdarker Presents This Is Dubstep 3
Getdarker Presents This Is Dubstep 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Stimuli, 8 Aug. 2012
Sub·lim·i·nal

Existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense. enough. to. influence. the. mental. processes. or. the. behavior. of. the. individual.

Do not play whilst driving

That is all

Sony MDRXD100 HiFi Headphones Silver
Sony MDRXD100 HiFi Headphones Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars SONY MDR-V150's ARE TEN TIMES BETTER, 31 July 2012
I planned to use these to 'whistle while I work' and I bought these to replace my years old faithful pair (SONY MDR-V150's). The MDR-XD100's are a fail.

A direct sound comparison between the two (same playlist, same laptop, same mp3 player, same phone, same ears) and the output from these MDR-XD100's are miserable. They look nice and feel light and comfortable, and that is all. Compared to my original MDR-V150 pair, you have to increase by at least a third more input at your sound source, and even then on comparison the bass is poor. I actually didn't realise how good my MDR-V150's were at handling bass and mid-range (just so used to using them everyday)

Yes I know the price. SONY MDR-V150's are the same price bracket. Sennheiser HD201's are also the same price bracket. They are both 10 times better.

I'm so disappointed that I put so much trust in the Sony label (yes, i'm a Sony 'guy', tv, dvd, hifi, wife, kids, mates), that when these arrived at work, before even really trying them out I discarded my box/receipt/etc. And now cannot send these back. Bugged.

I expected at least like for like with the MDR-V150 - vs - MDR-XD100. I mean, the MDR-V150's are not pretty or fancy and are old, and I'd worn them to death so the earpads are worn down and bitty. Because of that I acted on the impulse to upgrade to a set of later greater Sony earphones at the same price range.

Fail.

I'm sure there's a life lesson here somewhere.

Red Hat® Certified Technician & Engineer (RHCT and RHCE) Training Guide and Administrator's Reference
by Asghar Ghori

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal, 8 Nov. 2010
To get the best out of this extremely practical book, make sure you build the labs along with each subject. As prep for the lab exams, definately follow the model presented in the book (back pages). Worked well for me (RHCT)!!!!