Profile for K Flanaghan > Reviews

Content by K Flanaghan

K Flanaghan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
A Different Kind of Fairy Tale (Spring Towers Book 1)
A Different Kind of Fairy Tale (Spring Towers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little read, 2 Mar. 2013
Loved the characters and the plot. Admittedly the story has been done before but I still really enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Can't wait to learn Lindsay 's story.

All in Time
All in Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little story, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: All in Time (Kindle Edition)
Got it read in one afternoon and was a great way to pass the time. Enjoyed the characters and the plot. Just enough action to keep it interesting plus some really good steamy scenes.

Dodge the Bullet
Dodge the Bullet

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for a free book, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dodge the Bullet (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the characters and the back story and enjoyed the depth of the characters, particularly Sarah and the boys and how they dealt with their grief over Todd's death. Only down point I can mention is that it ended quite abruptly.

Rocked Under (Rocked series Book 1)
Rocked Under (Rocked series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 10 Feb. 2013
The writing style definitely needed some work. Some of the writing seemed a bit immature like something you would write in school. I found the plot a bit predictive and the story dragged on a bit considering nothing much happened apart from the two main characters constantly almost hooking up then backing off then trying to hurt each other. There were some great secondary characters introduced at the beginning but they really weren't featured or explored enough.

Building From Ashes: Elemental World Book One
Building From Ashes: Elemental World Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 25 Jan. 2013
Love the whole elemental mysteries series and loved Carleton as a secondary character all the way through them. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy his and Brigid's story as much as I thought I would. I found her to be very whiny and because of that compared to his carefree attitude I found them very unbelievable as a couple. Also would have liked more crossover with Gio and B. But did like how it carried on from where the original series left off and showed some of the consequences of what happened at the end of fall of water.

Taming the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe Book 1)
Taming the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short story, 23 Jan. 2013
Bit predictable in parts and it kinda laid it out there for you and gave all the f as its with no mystery but I guess that's unavoidable in a book this short. Overall very enjoyable though and a good way to waste an hour of a lazy afternoon.

A Fall of Water: Elemental Mysteries Book Four
A Fall of Water: Elemental Mysteries Book Four

5.0 out of 5 stars Bittersweet, 23 Jan. 2013
So sad that the story of Gio and Beatrice is over but I have loved the entire series. Hunter has done well to lead into the follow up series of books focusing on just the one character and I can't wait until she released a stand alone book about Ben as I think I already guessed where his story is heading and I'm so looking forward to it.

The Mighty Storm
The Mighty Storm

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
My sister recommended this book to me and to be honest I kind of expected a bit more from it. There was too much unnecessary drama, too much smutty sex and was pretty predictable. I was pretty annoyed with both the characters most of the time for the aforementioned drama and didn't like them very much as characters. Gave it four stars though as it was a good boredom read when I had nothing yo do. Can't day I was hooked though.

On Dublin Street
On Dublin Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended to me by my sister and it was not what I expected. After reading the synopsis I thought it would be like a lot of other books I have read but I was quite surprised. Cried at some parts and laughed at others but definitely a book I enjoyed ans would recommend.

Passion's Tide
Passion's Tide

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Passion's Tide (Kindle Edition)
To be honest there were some questions that were left unanswered. For instance you never once find out how old Logan actually is. Also whatever happened to uncle Neil and faithful Maxwell and everything left behind in the house in Boston. I'm glad they discussed possible pregnancy at the very end as it had been bothering me for the entire story that she might suddenly find out she was pregnant. Overall though I really enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11