Profile for Charlie > Reviews

The Midwife-Mother Relationship
The Midwife-Mother Relationship
by Professor Mavis Kirkham

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
Lovely book that I will refer to over and over again, I'm sure.

Timesco Pinard Stethoscope 7" (18cm) Wood
Timesco Pinard Stethoscope 7" (18cm) Wood
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars great little pinard, 8 Dec. 2014
A really lovely pinard, heard fh loud and clear clear on my first use.

Dry Dog Bag Size 3 (14" Neck)
Dry Dog Bag Size 3 (14" Neck)
Offered by TradePlus

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 17 Dec. 2012
I was disappointed with the poor quality of the towelling material. My dog didn't mind going in the bag but had a quick chew on the huge zip and damaged a tooth and now the zip won't run so it's useless. Great idea but needs modifications in my opinion. Velcro maybe?

Bloody British History Plymouth
Bloody British History Plymouth
by Laura Quigley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and visually appealing..., 25 Aug. 2012
A fascinating, enlightening revelation of our horrible history. My two young sons (11 & 12) partuculary liked learning about body snatchers and the law relating to it!!! Well worth buying, great to pick up for a quick read - a+ - I'd love to see this in schools too

Ten Steps to Beat Depression
Ten Steps to Beat Depression

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest and Very Reassuring, 6 Aug. 2012
First of all, I'd like to thank Laura for such an honest and open insight to her own depression. I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for years too. I have read dozens of self help books and countless articles...I don't expect a miracle cure, but I have taken great comfort from her account and feel energised and hopeful that 10 seemingly easy and obvious steps might actually help!
It's great to read an insightful account by a fellow sufferer and not an over qualified expert with no personal experience in the field, spouting lots of confusing and conflicting advice which can be difficult to concentrate on when you're in the blackness.
You've got nothing to lose...buy it today, support a struggling (soon to be best selling, I am sure) writer and share this with your friends and family.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shout it from the rooftops - this is amazing!, 28 Nov. 2010
Wow, I can not believe it has taken so long to hear about Mooncup. Having tried it as a last resort are years of hideous leaks and such like, I will never look back. I never in a million years imagined I wouldn't leak as I only ever managed an hour with MAXIMUM protection (Super plus tampons and extra long huge winged heavy flow towels used together to try and save embarrassment!!) I have not leaked once and I am truly astounded by that alone. Advice? Read the enclosed leaflet. Relax and you will have hours, 4-8 in my case, of reassuring, completely comfortable protection (and NO! Its not messy or difficult either!!)
This is a must is you are a woman at the end of your tether with your cycle!!!
Tell all your friends too.......

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar. 2008
Wow! I'd like to say unbelieveable, except I do believe! These cards are so fabulous and absolutely accurate. What a bonus that they are beautiful and a pleasure to own and use. I would highly recommend buing these especially if you are just starting out with help from the angels, you won't be disappointed.