Profile for Millasaurus > Reviews

Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener, White
Offered by Diy & Homeware
Price: 18.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to clean, 11 Aug 2014
This can opener makes things so much easier! It's a great product for those who struggle opening tins / cans. I wouldn't say it's 'great value for money' as I think it's actually a little on the expensive side & I've also marked it down for the fact that it's rather difficult to clean (think opening tuna cans & not being able to clean properly...) Otherwise, it's a good kitchen utensil.

Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Quiver the Emperor Penguin soft toy, sits 4" tall.
Offered by Virunga
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Penguin, 11 Aug 2014
I love Me to you (blue nose) accessories & as an avid collector & penguin lover I really loved this.

As I write this review it's currently on sale for 11.99 (with P&P on top of that) - I certainty didn't pay that much for it as it's one of the smaller plushes. If it remains for sale at that price I'd recommend buying it elsewhere.

Womens/Ladies Large Black Quilted Fashion Handbags - Black - UK 1
Womens/Ladies Large Black Quilted Fashion Handbags - Black - UK 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute bag, 11 Aug 2014
I love this bag although I don't use it as much as I would of liked to as the handles make a ''squeaky'' noise due to the material it's been made from (like a PVC plastic). The little charm attached is clipped on so can be easily removed to decorate another bag or purse.

Bundle Monster Nail Art Stamping Plates Zippered Cosmetic Synthetic Leather Storage Case Organizer Holder - MARDI GRAS PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 Aug 2014
I love this nail art plate holder. It's great value for money & good quality. You can only fit the smaller size nail plates (not the XL plates) into this folder though. It makes handy storage & it makes the plates so much easier to travel with. I'd definitely recommend this product.

FCUK Her Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
FCUK Her Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Price: 9.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly designed bottle., 11 Aug 2014
I love FCUK products & the scent of this perfume is lovely. The smell lasts a long time. I'd normally not hesitate to mark this 5/5 but sadly I've had to stop using my bottle after only a couple weeks as the 'pump' to spray the perfume jammed up. Disappointed.

AA the Highway Code (AA Driving Test Series)
AA the Highway Code (AA Driving Test Series)
by AA Publishing
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highway Code, 11 Aug 2014
''Does what it says on the tin'' - an up to date Highway Code. Great for someone who wants to study while learning to drive or before driving exams. It's a handy size & can be kept in a glove box if needed to be refereed to at any point. Inexpensive.

Magnetic L Plates 2/Pk
Magnetic L Plates 2/Pk
Offered by tooltime uk ltd
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars L plates, 11 Aug 2014
''Does what it says on the tin'' - not much to say about these really! They do the job & stick well. Inexpensive.

Anne Stokes Official 2014 Calendar
Anne Stokes Official 2014 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful art, 11 Aug 2014
This calendar is great quality & I adore Anne Stokes' art work. Beautiful pictures on each 12 days. Each day box has enough room to right appointments or dates to remember. Would recommend.

NAIL ART WRAP WATER TRANSFER DECALS PEACOCK EYE BLACK & WHITE FEATHERS #79. COMPLETE WITH RHINESTONE GEMS!
Offered by Come 2 Buy
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful decals, 11 Aug 2014
These are great value for money. I love using water decals & these are one of the easiest I've used with one of the better results. They lasted a good few days (with a decent top coat). The design is beautiful. Would definitely recommend.

NEW SET OF 3 NON STICK SPRING FORM CAKE TIN SET
NEW SET OF 3 NON STICK SPRING FORM CAKE TIN SET
Offered by Trendi
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cake tins, 11 Aug 2014
These are great value for money. Easy to use & even easier to clean! The tins come in three different sizes so are great for making tiered cakes. Would recommend to anyone who loves baking cakes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19