Profile for Millasaurus > Reviews

Tales of the Gypsy Dressmaker
Tales of the Gypsy Dressmaker
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 May 2014
I've watched Big Fat Gypsy Weddings (& love it!) & really wanted to read this book when I saw it on Amazon.
It's a great read & gives a good look into Thelma's life & how she ended up being the most relied on woman to make gypsy dresses.

Ladies luxury fairisle mitten cap gloves Purple
Ladies luxury fairisle mitten cap gloves Purple
Offered by Really Cool Kit
Price: 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute gloves, 8 May 2014
I brought these gloves as a gift for my Auntie. They are a good fit, look stylish & are good value for money. Great for a little winter gift or a 'cold weather pick-me-up' :)

Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD)
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars D3, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Diablo III (PC/Mac DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I brought this as a gift for a friend as I already own a digital copy (she likes the box art) - Great game for playing with friends or others. If you're a Diablo fan, I'd recommend :)

Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens
Round Black Fully Magnetic Tax Disc Premit Holder to Fit All Cars Windscreens
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 1.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Tax Disc, 8 May 2014
Exactly as advertised. Holds a tax disc.. Can be positioned onto a windscreen with ease. Good value for money. .

I Have Paid My Tax Now Go Fix Some F****** Potholes Tax Disc Holder
I Have Paid My Tax Now Go Fix Some F****** Potholes Tax Disc Holder
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun tax disc, 8 May 2014
Thought this would be a fun addition to the new car we've recently brought. It's exactly as advertised. A tax disc..

Konad Nail Art Stamp and Scraper Set II
Konad Nail Art Stamp and Scraper Set II
Offered by FUNTICA
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stamper, 2 Feb 2014
I brought this stamper as my original Konad stamper had broken. I try to use Konad nail tools as I know they work well. Unfortunately when it arrived it too was broken. I contacted the seller who was very apologetic & sent me the product again with no hassle. When the second one arrived it was in perfect condition. Would recommend this to other nail art fans.

Saffron Nail Polish - Ref 58
Saffron Nail Polish - Ref 58
Offered by Lippy GaGa Cosmetics
Price: 1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 2 Feb 2014
I was very disappointed with this polish. It's in no way grey & shouldn't be advertised as such. It's a pale blue. The bottle wasn't leaking but came with dry polish dripped down the side of the bottle. Really wish I could give this 0/5 stars. Don't waste your money. Second Saffron polish from the same seller I've been disappointed with.

Saffron Glitter Nail Polish - 05
Saffron Glitter Nail Polish - 05
Offered by Kt Cutprice Ltd
Price: 1.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 2 Feb 2014
Very disappointed with this product. The picture & description isn't the item I was sent. I was sent a purple polish with small amounts of glitter (only useful as a top coat) & it was a tiny bottle. I would never recommend this to anyone. Don't waste your money!

Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 2 Feb 2014
I was really pleased with this foundation brush. It's soft & gentle on your skin & blends foundation & other face creams evenly. I'd certainly recommend this product.

Battery--World FM Transmitter+Car Adapter Charger +REMOTE CONTROLLER For iPod Audio Cable
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Car accessory, 28 Jan 2014
Does exactly what it should. Charges & plays music making driving much easier. Good value for money even if it only lasts 6 months or so.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17