Profile for Busy Mum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black
Riley 5 Ft Folding Domestic Pool Table - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned about delivery......., 7 Mar 2014
This pool table got delivered and left at my house, up the top of the garden. No attempt to redeliver when I was in. It weighs 36kgs and I am on my own. The package it's self says you need 2 people to carry it for safety, but there is only me. The only thing I could do was unpack it in the garden and carry it bit by bit, in the rain into the house. A very unhappy experience as I then had to dry it all out and it's my son's birthday present.

Advice: Buy from some one else with a better delivery service. Really, really poor delivery service.

Morphy Richards 48715 Oval Slow Cooker 6.5 Litres - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48715 Oval Slow Cooker 6.5 Litres - Stainless Steel
Price: 30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it but not lasted well, 24 Dec 2013
Love the fact that it is such a big cooker. Looks good but hasn't lasted well. I use it once a week and the metal casing has come away so the bottom section drops out. My husband has had to put it back together but a bit nervous using it now. Will look for one with a ceramic casing next time.

Mr Bean's Joke Book
Mr Bean's Joke Book
by Rod Green
Price: 4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mr Bean's Joke Book (Paperback)
Perfect joke book for kids. Set out well and some are quite funny jokes. Good price, came quickly and nice to have a traditional present.

Simon Electronic Game
Simon Electronic Game
Offered by Wi-Shop
Price: 17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars What a laugh, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Simon Electronic Game (Toy)
My husband and I have had a laugh wrapping this for Christmas - couldn't help having a go. Good fun and easy to use. Nice packaging.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - much better than previous Skylanders, 24 Dec 2013
I love this especially the fact that it based more on solving puzzles and less on fighting. Seems easy to use and as I didn't have a clue where to start I was very great for the starter pack with everything in we need.

Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set
Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set
Price: 13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Again good quality, 24 Dec 2013
As expected good quality from Melissa and Doug. Good packaging and everything we need for a castle. Definitely recommend this.

Girls Nurse Costume and Medical Set Age 3-5
Girls Nurse Costume and Medical Set Age 3-5

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay it is how you see it but packaging not great, 24 Dec 2013
The product is how it looks in the picture but the packaging is a bit poor. Bought a boys knight outfit at the same time and that came in a really nice sleeve. Luckily this is for my daughter so doesn't matter too much but couldn't have give it as a present to one of her friends.

Skylanders Swap Force - Triple Character Pack - Slobber Tooth, Eruptor, Pop Fizz (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)
Offered by Go2Games
Price: 15.88

5.0 out of 5 stars The excitement is building - vergood, recommend, 24 Dec 2013
My son has been after these and I've finally given into Skylanders. Really nice packaging and they look good. he's going to love it. Really like Swap force as less fighting and more puzzle solving. Recommend Swap Force.

Alex My Giant Paper Flowers
Alex My Giant Paper Flowers
Price: 11.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy to do and lots of fun plus they look fab, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Alex My Giant Paper Flowers (Toy)
Bought these for my daughter. they were really easy to make and looked fab. We hung them from her bedroom ceiling. Definitely recommend.

Melissa & Doug Royal Family Wooden Doll Set
Melissa & Doug Royal Family Wooden Doll Set
Price: 13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual good quality, 24 Dec 2013
As expected for melissa & doug this was good quality, came on time and was exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3