Profile for Ms D L Ricardson > Reviews

Content by Ms D L Ricardson

Ms D L Ricardson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nokia Lumia 520 Red Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen Red
Offered by GB Online Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars not the greatest quality though, 4 Jan. 2015
Cheap and cheerful, not the greatest quality though. very prompt arrival.

Airfix A55106 Messerschmitt Bf109E 1:72 Scale Model Small Starter Set
Airfix A55106 Messerschmitt Bf109E 1:72 Scale Model Small Starter Set
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
My husband seemed to really ENJOY MAKING THIS.

Clarinet Pullthrough Cleaning Cloth

Unisex Kids Soft Fluffly Animal Onesies - Camouflage Green - 11-12 Years
Unisex Kids Soft Fluffly Animal Onesies - Camouflage Green - 11-12 Years
Offered by a2z4kids

4.0 out of 5 stars popular with my son, 4 Jan. 2015
Lovely to find a onesie that is not cute. Very prompt delivery and as expected, although other reviewers had said the sizes come up large, so I ordered a larger size and it is a little big. At least he can wear it next year as well!

Cool Bag Backpack Cooler in Kensington Green 28 Litres
Cool Bag Backpack Cooler in Kensington Green 28 Litres
Offered by Picnics4fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound bag that has worn well, 6 July 2014
Useful bag that is a good size and seems strong, we have had it over a year and it has been used lots with lots of heavy stuff in it and still looks new. Would recommend.

Cream & Chrome Swivel Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stools Chair 060
Cream & Chrome Swivel Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stools Chair 060
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good bar stools although measure carefully as they are not ..., 6 July 2014
Quite good bar stools although measure carefully as they are not ideal if you are tight on space. Be careful they do not go into each other as we had a slight tear (which hasn't got worse, to be fair) when the chairs rammed into our breakfast bar. Having said that, they look lovely and make a really cool statement if that is what you are after. They can get a bit dirty, not surprising for the colour, but generally wipe quite clean.
Quite good value for money, not convinced they will last a very long time, hence 3 stars, although we have now had them over a year. I would buy them again, as anything else we liked was so expensive.

Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2014
Ripley's Believe It or Not! 2014
by Robert Leroy Ripley

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my own children, 6 July 2014
Loved by my own children, I bought two copies for birthday presents, they are quirky and revolting enough to fascinate children!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced mules, 6 July 2014
I ordered these despite the colour, although they weren't as bad as I feared. I delayed writing a review as the bottom wasn't as strong as I had hoped, but after a couple of months they are wearing well and very comfortable. I had previously bought M &S mules at a similar price, but they hardly lasted. These have. A very slight heal, a little more would have been better. They were very slightly tight across the front of the foot when I bought them but a couple of weeks of wear has left them really comfortable now.

Annual 2014 (Horrible Histories)
Annual 2014 (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars PopulAr present, 11 Jan. 2014
My son who is 8 really liked this present and it was a good price too so we were both happy! This series is very good for interesting children in history, which I can remember as being very dull in my days at school.

100% Pure Cotton Luxury Striped Blue Beach Towel - Modern Stripe Design, 75x150cms

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice towel, 11 Jan. 2014
Nice little towel, a bit thin but that is what we wanted as it dries quickly and not too heavy to carry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3