Profile for Caz > Reviews

Caz

Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Orange
Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont know why people are complaining..., 4 Jan. 2016
I think it's brilliant. It's relatively cheap, lightweight, fits nicely in your hand, easy to carry, decent charge, has an adjustable nozzle and is surprisingly powerful.

Of course it's not going to be as powerful as a full sized vacuum cleaner, it's tiny in comparison, but it does a pretty good job on the stairs and in those nooks and crannies that my Henry can't reach. And it's less effort to lug up the stairs!!

Tolkien: The Secret History Of The Hobbit And The Lord Of The Rings
Tolkien: The Secret History Of The Hobbit And The Lord Of The Rings

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone who likes correct spellings!, 6 Jan. 2015
The book is certainly interesting and the writers clearly did a lot of work and research into the book, HOWEVER, there is an alarming amount of misspellings in this book - one of them even being Tolkien's name written as "Tolken". Even the beloved Dr Seuss being called Dr Suess!

I realise that this doesn't take anything away from the actual content of the book, but it almost feels a little lazy on the part of the writers. For a book that is exploring the history and ideas behind a writer, I find it difficult to understand how there could be so many spelling mistakes in it.

Nevertheless, I kept reading. As a distant relative of Tolkien and a lover of Lord of the Rings, it was certainly interesting to read how Tolkien took so many of his ideas from mythology and his own surroundings. It's also nice to read the small stories behind the mythology which I enjoyed.

All in all, it wasn't bad. But the writers definitely need to check this over!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2015 4:58 AM GMT

Jurassic ParkTM Builder
Jurassic ParkTM Builder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good app, but a few bugs., 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Jurassic ParkTM Builder (App)
This is a really good app. It's one of the few games I've played where in app purchases aren't necessary. A few bugs that mean the game loses connection or messes up ( I've just had to reinstall!) But really really good fun, and very addictive

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY, something that works!, 12 Jun. 2014
I am completely behind this product, 100%. I've only been using it for a week and I'm absolutely bowled over by how great it is.

I've been suffering with hyperhidrosis for the past 5 years, and it has been a complete bane in my life. I can't wear any colours other than black because I just have massive sweat patches within two minutes. I have to wear baggy and oversized shirts which look horrible on me, and I struggle to buy clothes that look smart for work as I work in a customer-facing job and am expected to dress smartly. It completely knocked my confidence and I had a really tough time with it.

I'd tried all the other products that are supposed to help, including PerspiGuard and Bonedri and some of the other brands that are supposed to stop hyperhidrosis. I went to the doctors and saw several specialists who perscribed me various powders to try - none of which worked. The doctor's then told me that I'd have to pay for botox injections which I am not able to afford.

So, I thought I'd give this a try, because, hey, it's cheap, and why not? But it's awesome. IT ACTUALLY WORKS. You have to put it on two nights, then leave it off for two nights, then back on for two nights again. It does make my armpits itchy and a bit sore when shaving but it really does work and I'd recommended it to anyone who's desperate to stop their hyperhidrosis and is sick of trying things that don't work.

Alice Through the Looking Glass[Illustrated]
Alice Through the Looking Glass[Illustrated]

4.0 out of 5 stars Caz, 26 Dec. 2013
Interesting read. Longer than Alice In Wonderland, but still a really fun read. I would recommend this to Alice In Wonderland fans.

Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Dec. 2013
I think almost everyone is somewhat familiar with the Alice in Wonderland story, but this was such a pleasure to read and lovely and short. Perfect for kids, although I enjoyed it too!