Profile for Susan Angel > Reviews

We Sing - Solus (Wii)
We Sing - Solus (Wii)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: We Sing - Solus (Wii) (Video Game)
Fun!

Chrysalis Tarot
Chrysalis Tarot
by Toney Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful!, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Chrysalis Tarot (Cards)
Gorgeous cards... This deck is very special. If you are looking for a traditional deck, this won't be for you but if you connect well intuitively with colours, animals, nature as well Pagan and Wiccan themes, then you will gain many insights from this deck. Enjoy!

Fisherpant Fisherman Pant ** BLACK ** SHORT Pants Yoga Wrap Sport Thailand Thai Long
Offered by Orange BB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, i was sure I ordered the long rather ..., 8 Oct. 2014
Not great, i was sure I ordered the long rather than the short. Delivery was very fast, pants of no use sadly, but would've been great In the right size

Bartram's Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
Bartram's Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
by Thomas Bartram

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Sept. 2014
Brilliant resource if you are interested in natural remedies and plant medicine

Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
Fifty Shades Darker: 2/3
by E L James

2.0 out of 5 stars The less I say the better, 10 Sept. 2014
Far worst than the first, I got terribly bored with this and couldn't finish reading it

Indian Cooking (Andre Deutsch Cookery Classics)
Indian Cooking (Andre Deutsch Cookery Classics)
by Savitri Chowdhary

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for authentic Indian food lovers, 10 Sept. 2014
Authentic home-style cooking and recipes.
Our lovely Indian neighbour gave a very old copy of this book to my mum 30+ years ago. The recipes are quick and easy to prepare and taste divine! Better than most meals you would get in a restaurant. I searched high and low to get this book; a copy for myself and one for a relative. This is the only Indian cookbook you need, something for everyone and each occasion.

Earth Magic Oracle Cards
Earth Magic Oracle Cards
by Steven Farmer PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deck, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
Beautiful artwork and quite accurate cards, especially for connecting with energy.

The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
by Paulo Coelho

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, 10 Sept. 2014
A must have for all readers. A delightful book, a heart warming tale that you can read time and time again.
A great gift for all, young and old. Thinking of this book makes my heart sing, just beautiful!

100ml Organic Argan, Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
100ml Organic Argan, Virgin Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced rancid oil, unimpressed!, 10 Sept. 2014
This was rancid when I received it. I did try to complain but the lady was hostile and assured me there was nothing wrong with this product. I have bought other brands since from elsewhere and they were much better quality, without the disgusting smell.

Angel Tarot Cards
Angel Tarot Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars If you love tarot, then give this deck a very wide birth!, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Angel Tarot Cards (Cards)
One of the worst decks I've encountered!

What I did like was some of the artwork and the vibrant colours used, but this deck is a little self indulgent and you will see Doreen Virtue as a mermaid on one of the card images! Oh dear.
The deck is also too thick to shuffle. I didn't find the images clear enough for a reading and I found writing on each card off putting.
Not a great deck for a new reader, as it misses the mark as a tarot deck and would most likely confuse a learner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3