Profile for Joanne > Reviews

Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home
Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home
by Julie Carlson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 19 Nov 2013
This is a wonderful book, I have read it over and over again - it was very inspiring. It gave me loads of ideas for my house renovation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 10:52 PM BST

Nordvek Luxury Unisex 100% Genuine Sheepskin Mule Slipper With Fur Cuff And Lightweight Sole # 406-100 - Chestnut, 7
Offered by Cozycomforts

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely up to expectations, 4 Feb 2013
I was a bit worried about buying footwear mail order, but my fears were unfounded. The slippers are delightfully cosy, and fit perfectly. HOWEVER, I did take the advice of a previous client, having read the review, and bought a size up from normal. I suppose this is to allow for the thickness of the sheepskin.

Oregon Scientific BAR208HG Wireless Weather Station with Humidity and Weather Alert

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased..., 4 Feb 2013
I was a bit dubious as to whether this device would be satisfactory, having read other reviews which were often a bit negative. However, once we got over the setting of the clock which was a bit tricky, having been using it for a couple of months now, I am delighted. It is generally pretty accurate, and it's great to be able to see the outside temperature in the morning without setting foot outside the door.

Alphason Dallas Computer Workstation
Alphason Dallas Computer Workstation
Offered by GADAZZLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Dallas desk, 15 Nov 2011
We have had a mixed experience with this desk. Firstly, the desk arrived with very damaged packaging, and on further examination, there were scratches on the desk top. The desk had to be returned and replaced. The complaint was promptly dealt with, but then we had to wait more than a week for the item to be resent. Also, the desk is very heavy, and the carrier sent only one person to deliver it, and no sack barrow. Definite Health and Safety issue.
As far as the desk is concerned, it is substantial and nicely finished. However, the instructions state 30 mins to put together, which was a joke! It took us more than 3 hours. The instructions were poorly thought out, not logical.
All that said, we are pleased with the desk, now that it is finished, and in place....