Profile for Cat > Reviews

Cat (Preston)

3800mAh External Battery Portable Charger Case / Black Cover For HTC One M7
3800mAh External Battery Portable Charger Case / Black Cover For HTC One M7
Offered by Digitalab

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for a week then when pushing the charger in, 1 Mar. 2015
Worked fine for a week then when pushing the charger in, the micro usb port disappeared inside the casing. Unable to use again.

With The Pride
With The Pride

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: With The Pride (MP3 Download)
Can't believe they've not put it on the new album.

Sanita Women's Wood Urban Open Black Casual 453062/2 6 UK, 39 EU
Sanita Women's Wood Urban Open Black Casual 453062/2 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 Oct. 2013
Fantastic value for money as they were on sale when I ordered them, although having seen the quality I would have probably paid full price. They are on the small side but thankfully I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size bigger. There is a padded area at the heel.end that I had to rip out because even with insoles in I could feel it putting pressure on the arch of my foot making it feel bruised. Once removed, incredibly comfortable and would definitely buy again.

Totes Wood Walker Plain Umbrella Black
Totes Wood Walker Plain Umbrella Black

3.0 out of 5 stars cracked, 9 Jan. 2013
Love this umbrella but realised on first opening that the plastic cap that covers the end of the spike had been broken during delivery and subsequently fell off. As it was raining heavily I felt I had little choice but to use it. Plus the hassle of trying to repackage a full length umbrella, I decided it wasn't worth the effort to try and return it and get a replacement for the sake of a plastic cap.

Super Sound Catnip Mouse Cat Toy, toys
Super Sound Catnip Mouse Cat Toy, toys
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Lived, 10 Feb. 2010
I received this cat toy less than a week ago and it has already done the same as one of the other reviewers wrote. I came down this morning to it tweeting constantly and am now waiting for the battery to die because it's really annoying. Great idea but not worth the price for only a few days play. Glad I only purchased one.