Profile for watson_andyq@hotmail.com > Reviews

Content by watson_andyq@h...

watson_andyq@hotmail.com (Walsall, West Midlands, England)

Sabotage
Sabotage

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Sabotage' is The King of Rock albums, 5 Feb. 2002
This review is from: Sabotage (Audio CD)
I've always been a sabbath fan & I always will. For me 'Sabotage'represents the band at their most creative & powerfull. This is the album I tend to come back to more than any of the other jewels in the Sabbath crown. I can't recomend this album enough. If your looking for the peak of heavy rock, then this is the most complete collection of blistering, purposeful, imaginative & thrilling music produced from The Kings of Heavy Metal.'Hole in the Sky' will pull you straight in & wack your brain cells. Catch your breath with 'Don't Start (Too Late)', but hold tight for 'Symptom of the Universe'. This will burn onto your memory for the rest of your life!
This album has drama in 'Megalomania' & 'The Writ'
Lunatic ramblings in 'Am I Going Insane' & if you looking for a soundtrack for a black mass, try 'Supertzar. A riff so good, Ozzy refused to sing over it! I don't need to mention the might of Tony Iommi's guitar work. The solo that ends 'The Thrill of it All', is probably my all time favorite. Every Sabbath fan will tell you that this album should be loved to death. Its power will inspire you. No rock fan should be without it.